We went there last week for our anniversary with our baby. Very baby friendly hotel but not romantic. The food and kitchen staff were amazing! The location is great as well, but otherwise nothing major, it's far from a five star hotel! Also very expensive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the shores of the Red Sea, in the tourist and entertainment area of Eilat, stands the Rimonim Neptune Hotel, recently totally renovated. This classic hotel, known for high standards of service and warm hospitality, provides its guests with 278 modern rooms, overlooking the beautiful Eilat Bay. Other facilities include a well-equipped Health Club, intimate lobby-bar including wireless internet connection, large outdoor pool, children and kiddies pools and an array of activities and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Rimonim Eilat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimonim Eilat Hotel Eilat
- Rimonim Neptune Hotel Eilat
- Eilat Rimonim Neptune Hotel