Very spent a week in this big hotel...
We come to relax, sleep and eat... we had a great time !
The room was at first floor and we were scarred for the noise, but actually
the nights were totally calm and silent, and we could sleep during the day with
open window !
The market and the mall at your feet... a lot of nice places to eat around the hotel
like : The Gulf Restaurant and Moses !
Everywhere in Israel, when you say your don't eat bread or your are allergic to Gluten,
they have an incredible attention for you... all sorts of crackers, cookies, breads, toasts,
cakes.... amazing ! Switzerland is really, really behind !
I will miss the service in Israel, people are smiling, they take time for you... you are the king !
Two bad points :
the wifi is very expensive ! could really be free....
no houmous, no tehina at israeli breakfast....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the shores of the Red Sea, in the tourist and entertainment area of Eilat, stands the Rimonim Neptune Hotel, recently totally renovated. This classic hotel, known for high standards of service and warm hospitality, provides its guests with 278 modern rooms, overlooking the beautiful Eilat Bay. Other facilities include a well-equipped Health Club, intimate lobby-bar including wireless internet connection, large outdoor pool, children and kiddies pools and an array of activities and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rimonim Eilat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimonim Eilat Hotel Eilat
- Rimonim Neptune Hotel Eilat
- Eilat Rimonim Neptune Hotel