1,542 results
All reviews music theme recording studio minute drive dolphin reef hotel is located breakfast is served walking distance sea view scuba diving friendly hotel swimming pool family vacation entertainment team dining room salsa sasha primo
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Clean rooms, well decorated and a helpful staff.Good location, nice view from the pool... I recommend!

Date of stay: December 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PrimaHotels, Manager at Hotel Prima Music, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2011

Thank you for posting your kind words about our hotel.

One of the nicest things for a hotel to hear is that guests enjoy their stay with us.

We hope you will be returning to stay with us in Israel soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2011

We stayed at Prima Music Eilat with family for 2 nights. It was a nice location, away from the crowded city. Beautiful view of the sea. Nice pool. Rooms were a good size, but very basic. Buffet breakfast served our needs, but was very average. Overall, a decent stay at an average hotel. I might splurge next time and book a nicer hotel, but it needs to be done way in advance as Eilat is very popular in the summer.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind words.
We are so happy you were able to enjoy our hotel and your trip to Eilat.

We hope you will return and stay with us again

Prima Hotels

Reviewed July 20, 2011

I stayed in the Prima Music in Eilat because I was traveling to Jordan. This is s very nice hotel and only a few minutes walk to the beach. After a long drive from Jerusalem traveling through the desert, arriving at Prima Music was so welcoming. As mentioned, even though it is not on the beach, it is only a few minutes walk. The Red Sea was beautiful and the water so clear! We brought our snorkeling gear and snorkeled by the beach near the hotel. We saw a lot of beautiful fish only a few feet from the beach. Because of time we could not go to the other areas that have more coral. The hotel has a fantastic pool and large area with chairs to relax. This is the 3rd of the Prima Hotels in Israel that I have stayed in. I liked the dining area as it was spacious and there was a variety of foods and a very attentive waite staff. I will stay here again during my next visit to Eilat.

Crossing over to Jordan from Eilat was not difficult. After a 10 minute bus ride we exited with our luggage, walked across the border and waited for our tour guide on the Jordanian side. There is a nice shaded area with refreshments and souvenirs near the Jordanian immigration offices where you can wait.

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
PrimaHotels, Manager at Hotel Prima Music, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor.
We are happy to hear that you able to enjoy in our hotels and in Israel.

Hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 19, 2011

If you are looking for a family oriented hotel with good food, nice accommodations, a warm and conscientious staff, book your reservations at the Prima Music in Eilat. This is the second time that my husband I have stayed at this hotel and we plan on making it our "place" when we return to Eilat every year to scuba dive and snorkel. The hotel is walking distance to the dive centers at Coral Beach. The hotel's grounds, including a beautiful lap pool, are verdant and luxurious with flowers, fruit trees, and swaying palms. This area is above the highway with a splendid view of the red mountains that surround Eilat.

They have upgraded the food since the last time we were there and we found the selections abundant and scrumptious. There is a perfect balance of fresh fruits and vegetables as well as delicious main courses and desserts, with many selections that appeal to children too.

The hotel offers entertainment for adults and children alike or, you can choose to sit in one of their lounges with your partner or spouse and enjoy the atmosphere of music, colorful interiors, and beautiful views of the sea. We especially enjoy lying on the grass, at the pool, with a view of the sea and the mountains.

The rooms are clean and colorfull. They include a 32 inch LCD on Yes satellite service, so there is plenty to watch for TV junkies, and a couch that can be turned into another bed for a child or two.

If you want a good, inexpensive, getaway to one of the most beautiful places in Israel, I recommend the Prima Musica of Eilat. Tell Eitan, the hotel manager, the Guths sent you!

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ERG2282

Dear Guth Family,

Thank you for posting your kind words about our hotel; one of the nicest things for a hotel to hear is that our guests enjoyed their stay and all of the hotel facilities.
We especially loved that you were able to enjoy our gardening, poolside area, room facilities and of course the service from the hotel staff; we designed it that all of our guest could enjoy their stay in Eilat and have a unique experience in Israel.
We hope you will be returning to stay with us in Eilat soon, or in one of our other hotels in Israel.

Again thanks so much for recommend the hotel to future guests, should you decide to stay with us, just say that Yafit send you :-)

Reviewed July 17, 2011

I stayed here as part of a tour. The room was much larger than my rooms in both Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. I had a view of the Red Sea and that was nice. The location is a bit outside of town, but there is a free shuttle from the hotel into town. I was only there 2 nights as I went there to go to Petra. I did get a to go box from the hotel for my breakfast for my day in Petra. If interested in a box breakfast, you need to request the night before. The one morning I ate breakfast there, was excellent. The breakfast was a huge buffet with plenty of things to pick from. There is an Aroma Coffee just past the Club Med so I did go there one night.

Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to post a detailed and helpful review.
Your comment about the location is very helpful for us to be able to inform future guests.
We are glad you enjoyed the amenities and your stay in Eilat, despite the location we hope that you will stay with us again!