“A good business choice hotel”
Review of Dan Panorama Eilat

Dan Panorama Eilat
Ranked #13 of 61 Hotels in Eilat
Reviewed May 14, 2013

On arrival at the hotel, check in was efficient and seamless. The hotel manager came and introduced himself personally. I have never stayed previously and have no loyalty rewards to earn. This was a very nice touch and well received. Room was perfectly clean and of a good standard. The bonus was free wifi in the lobby and communal ground floor area. Breakfast was a buffet, full choice of many types of food. My stay was very good and I would have no hesitation in returning.

Room Tip: Wifi freely available on the ground floor. Do not sign up for a room connection
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark W
DanHotelsIsrael, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Dear Douglas
Thank you for choosing the Dan Panorama Hotel Eilat and for taking the time to post your feedback.
It has been a pleasure meeting you and hosting you here with us
As I am glad to read that your stay was enjoyable
I appreciate your feedback and compliments which I will be sure to share with the whole team; it is comments such as these that make the hard work all worthwhile. .

We hope to see you again among our many returning guests in the future; as such, we advise all our guests to join our e-dan membership club to enjoy discounts and promotions throughout the year.

with kind regards

There are newer reviews for Dan Panorama Eilat

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Friendly staff, excellent location, an outstanding holiday experience. We have stayed here for several times, and not one bad exerience. The staff is very nice and helpfull. If one is looking for a high value accomodation at comparable prices - nothing beats this place in Eilat.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Pumpir

Dear Pumpir,

Thank you for making the Dan Panorama Eilat your home away from home here in Israel; returning guests are the biggest compliment a hotel can get so we're really grateful.
It has been such a pleasure having you here with us and I know I speak for the whole team when I say that we're looking forward to welcome you back "home" again.
Best Regards,

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Eilat is very popular destination for Israeli citizens as well as rich Russians. City has many more hotels of better quality however more expensive. So Dan Panorama is more for someone who doesn't want to spend too much money but still getting good quality accommodation in good location. Some rooms like mine was with a view over the lagoon with the city airport just on the left hand side. You could easily observe aircrafts landing just while you were sitting on the balcony. Really odd experience in a good way.
Rooms clean and tidy with access to the executive lounge which provides you complimentary drinks and snacks throughout the day. Really nice and convenient touch so you don't have to run outside and search for something to drink in a really hot Israeli summer.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ArturNorthLondon
DanHotelsIsrael, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear Artur,

Thank you for choosing to spend your vacation with us at the Dan Panorama Eilat ,
We aim to provide our guests with facilities and service above and beyond their expectations and our guest's feedback is of great importance to us as it enables us to reevaluate our services
I was happy to read you have enjoyed your stay, the room, view, and extra lounge services, thank you for all your nice compliments.
For your information, we invite all our guests to join the e-dan membership program, to keep up to date with deals and enjoy extra discounts and perks during your stay, details can be found on our website.
looking forward to welcome you again .

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Arriving.
It was not difficult to find it if you travel by car, located right in the center.

Check-in.
Fast and efficient.

Room.
When we opened the door, we were happy to see two cakes on the desk with the bottle of cold water. It was a very nice touch.
The room was great and clean. 5th floor with a great view from the balcony.
The towels were changed every day along with soaps, shower gels, lotions for the body.

Breakfast.
tasty Israeli food. I cannot say that they have a bog variety of food, but the food is tasty and will give you energy till dinner. There were: eggs, scrambled eggs, potato with fried tomato, different kind of salads, fish, bread and buns, corn flakes of any kind, cakes, yogurts, jelly, fruit, milk, juice, cappuccino, coffee and a some other things that I dont know the name.

My personal gratitude.
We were not very lucky on our vacation. My husband was dehydrated and I injured my back at the Dead Sea. During check-in the manager came, called the hospital for my husband and found the doctor, who could see him immediately. The manager and the staff brought hot tea and were very worried about my husband' condition. He refused to go to the hospital in the end, but the way they cared about us was really, really something.

My lower back pain did not let me to sleep. I almost cried from the pain and at 2 am we decided to go to emergency room. Hotel staff immediately called for taxi and they paid out trip to the hospital and back. Next morning, at breakfast, the manager of the hotel found our table, to ask how we both were feeling.

I give this hotel 6 stars. They really care about each visitor and you will not find such attitude in very 5 star hotel!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alyona B
DanHotelsIsrael, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Dear Alyona B ,
I hope this message finds you and your husband in good health
Firstly, I would like to thank you for choosing to spend your vacation at the Dan panorama hotel, we sincerely appreciate your feedback.
As we at Dan panorama hotel are committed to provide our geusts with service above and beyond their expectations, I would like to thank you for all your kind compliments.
We look forward to welcome yoo again on your next trip to Israel,
with regards,

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Situated very well in the center near shooping malls and too far from the beach.Lots of local and international restaurants around
No private beach but public beach is very near , clean and really nice.
Clean nice rooms and prompt and efficient room service.
Good swimming-pool.
Short of parking places

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the marins- lovely view
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank noanoga2
DanHotelsIsrael, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Dear Noanoga2,

Thank you for choosing the Dan Panorama Hotel Eilat for your vacation and for taking the time to complete the review; guest feedback is of great importance to us.
We were delighted to hear of your overall comfort and enjoyment during your time with us and thank you for mention to the concerns regarding the parking and beach. While we are not immediately located on our own private beach, our sister property Dan Eilat welcomes our guests with pleasure on their quiet part of the North Beach.
We're looking forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back; should you desire, we invite everyone to join our e-dan club to benefit from discounts and deals across the chain.
Let me know how I might be of assistance in the future,
with kind regards,
Alex.gilboa@Danhotels.com

Reviewed April 28, 2013

we stayed for 4 days at the hotel ,we had a verey good stay the hotel is not expensive,good service from front desk fast and profetional,the room was verey nice and comferteble ,geust service is fast and cortuas the hotel is verey clean
food is delishesssss,service in general is good,entertamant staff is good (thank you for shimon and eden),in the dinning room artuom and stav(she is absolutlly terifice) was good
the menager Alex was absolutlly great she made our saty unbeliveble !
the best hotel is the one with the best staff
we will be back with the family for more vacatios to come

Room Tip: dont spend alot of money on expensive hotel come to the dan panorama
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank israel h
Reviewed April 27, 2013

me and my family loved the hotel. we felt over-served for the price we have paid and enjoyed every minute of out stay there. the workers were very generous and polite, i was offered to ask for food for my baby at any hour of the day and i used that service and was very satisfied with it. the rooms were clean and the whole staff was very polite and warm. also the hotel organized a surprise before shabbat and made a nice cocktail party at the lobby.
we left with a very good feeling and would definitely come again if we get a chance. the hotel is also located in a very good spot!

Room Tip: first floor has the biggest balconies, ask for those which are located on top of the marine and not...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family