“pure luxury”

Ranked #4 of 62 Hotels in Eilat
Brooklyn, New York
“pure luxury”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Second time we have been to this hotel.The service and caring of hotel staff are exemplary.Especially Mercedes the manager.
The food is absolute luxury. (few hotels come close) .
Clean comfortable rooms and bathrooms.Relaxing atmosphere.Very comfortable access to beach
from back entrance of hotel.Amazing stay!! Would go back in a flash.

Room Tip: the higher the room the more beautiful the view-take advantage!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pinny1688
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Eilat, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of your stay at the Leonardo Plaza Eilat, we are really pleased to know that you enjoy your stay with us.
You have highlighted all the aspects that make our Hotel so very special.
Your kind comments and gratitude will be relayed to the hotel staff and management.
We look forward to have you again back again with us for another memorable stay .
With my best personal regards ,
Mercedes Ben Haim

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Spresiano, Italy
Reviewed December 1, 2013

had a wonderful stay our friend merceds ben chailm made us very happy with her superb professional help to make our stay the best one, food was great too much but , i am on a diet. location superb, service impaccable, we had a real great vacation will be back in eilat only here.
dan amroch

Room Tip: if you want to enjoy your stay go there,
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dandan1317
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write about us on Trip Advisor.
It was a pleasure to read your comments and we are happy that you enjoyed yourself at the Leonardo Plaza Eilat.
I was happy to read your comments and am looking forward to seeing you again.
Best Regards
Haifa, Israel
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I AM A MEMBER OF THIS CHAIN THE FATTAL CHAIN SHAMAIM I was in this Hotel two month ago and we come back with my family for the birthday of my wife .we are very happy we received a great service and as a member of shamaim we also received a present.the location of this Hotel is perfect near the beach and near the shopping center.

1 Thank mendelaoui
Thank you for your review of your stay at the Leonardo Plaza Eilat,
we are really pleased that your experience was perfect.
We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and that your are Member "SHAMAIM " in Fattal Chain.
We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay.
With my personal Best regards ,
Kaiserslautern, Germany
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Leonardo Plaza is certainly a grand hotel! I was impressed the moment I walked into the lobby. The shear size and amount of amenities this hotel has to offer is immense. You never really need to leave the hotel in search of food. I decided to stay in and eat at the buffet, great selection and every tasted wonderful. The alcohol option was not labeled very well and I got kind of mad at that I am certainly willing to pay for it, but don't stick it in with the buffet line. They also needed to put out signs for people who don't speak Hebrew, after much angst I finally got that settled.
My only other gripe was that the rooms need to be renovated. All of the furniture and floor showed signs of heavy wear.
Outside of that, I loved the stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Kory K
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on the site following your stay at the Leonardo Plaza Eilat.
We are delighted to read that you was impressed about the Hotel and amenities the Hotel offers .
We aim for excellence in all aspects and aim to lead our hotel to the highest level of hospitality.
Our guests’ comments in general is an important tool, one that enables us to continually improve and adjust our service to meet our guests’ needs.
Once again, I thank you and look forward to hosting you again at our hotel.
Best regards .
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have to admit I was worried about this hotel. First, there seems to be a bit of "ballot stuffing" on Tripadvisor where the Fattal (Leonardo) hotels are concerned (I can't prove this but I'm basing it on the high number of one-off reviews for this line of hotels). Second, of the five times I've stayed in Eilat, three times were at top hotels (Dan, Royal Beach, Herods) and twice were at not-top hotels; and the less than top hotels were disappointing. But I had a good deal at the Leonardo Plaza (half board for a very good price and a 20% discount as a club member) and to compensate for the fact that it wasn't a leading hotel, we also booked a business room with access to the lounge and a Jacuzzi in the room. All told, this was top rate - the room was spacious and very nicely decorated; the food was varied and tasty; the service was very good; the pool area was big and nice; and the business lounge was a treat. This is an old hotel but the upkeep is pretty good, except for some items in the room that were scratched and chipped. The back of the hotel is right on the sea, though the area in front of the hotel is a little dicey. I'd give this hotel 4.5 stars if I could - we had a great time.

Room Tip: The "deluxe" rooms with a sea view are beautiful
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Haifa
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We arrived yesterday in this Hotel with a seminar and we had a great time .the top was the dinner is excellent,and also the service .
We are planing to come back with the group to another stay .

We will come back.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for all your constructive comments regarding the services you received in our Hotel.
I was extremely pleased to read the compliments you wrote and will share them with the staff.
Hoping to see you and your group again on your next visit to Eilat.
Until then, thank you once again.
Best regards ,
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I came for 2 night to Eilat with my family and we spend great time at the hotel! The service was super nice and the restaurant was perfect - breakfast and evening. Its hard to make better!! :)

I'm really happy that we chose "leonardo Plaza". And ill be back soon!!

• Stayed November 2013
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Eilat, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write about us on Trip Advisor.
I was happy to read that the service , the restaurants was perfect and am looking forward to seeing you again.
Best Regards