“Great vacation in Meridien Eilat Hotel!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of U Suites Eilat

U Suites Eilat
Ranked #7 of 62 Hotels in Eilat
Jerusalem, Israel
“Great vacation in Meridien Eilat Hotel!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Just got back from a 4 days dreamy vacation at Meridien Eilat Hotel
This was indeed one of the best holidays we spent in Eilat
Fabulous hotel in a great location!!!
Great suite, 5th floor with a beautiful view to the sea.
The location right on the sea is a very big plus.
It was our first time there, but surely not the last!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Beit Shemesh, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed at this hotel during a professional seminar. The service was polite and prompt during our entire stay, not a given in Israel. Our suite was spacious and provided us with privacy. The food was tasty and plentiful - what more could one want?

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FattalM, Guest Relations Manager at U Suites Eilat, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Dear Ms. janet,

thank you very much for your detailed feedback about your stay with us.

It always makes me proud to hear that we live up to the standards the Le Meridien Eilat
I really appreciate your compliments and will pass this great feedback on to my teams.

See you soon at the Le Meridien Eilat.

Katy idan
Jerusalem, Israel
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

I would like to begin this is my first comment ever and i dont usually complain about hotel serivice

I was there recently with my wife and we had the most awfull experince in this hotel from the begining till the end.

I had called before i was arriving that i was coming with my wife and would like an upgrade to a suite as i am a gold starwood member. I arrive to check in and they said that no suite was available which is fine however as she was giving me the room key the lady behind the counter tells me that the reservation said only one guest and has to call her manager to see if my wife can be in the same room or charge me extra??????? thank god the manger allowed my wife to stay with me.

Then i finally get to my room and was hungry i look into the folder they give to the room and says room service 24 hours a day with full menu. i call they say kitchen is closed and allthey can make forme is a sandwich or pizza so i oirdered pizza i call back literaly 2 min later they said they are not making anymore pizza just sandwiches and this was at 930 pm

Next day my wife goes to spa to relax and gets a manicure and pedicure and the lady filed and made my wife bleed from 2 toes and right away the lady working on her told my wife it was her fault for moving???? i go down to spa and manger wasnt even there to talk about it/

i was shocked that this was a starwood cat. 4 hotel such a disgrace

Room Tip: rooms are nice and clean
2 Thank meir2012
FattalM, Guest Relations Manager at U Suites Eilat, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Dear Mr. Meir

Thank you for your review although it was disappointing to read of dissatisfaction. Perhaps I could clarify a few points.
Regarding your reservation, since you are a gold member of Starwood the reservation was made by using the points your reservation was opened on the details that you gave. Your wife was added to the reservation immediately. I understand the inconvenience that was caused and i apologize for it.
Regarding the room service, I checked with the room service manager the first pizza was delivered to your room at 22:17, From 23:00 there is a night menu that I’m afraid is not including pizza.
Regarding to the Spa, I apologize for the inconvenience that was caused to your wife. The Spa manager spoke with your wife and she told her that everything is in order. Once again I apologize for the inconvenience.
I hope that you will give us another chance in the future in order to correct the wrong impression.
Best regards,
Katy Idan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

My second time with my family at Meridian enjoyed every moment again
Royal Suite Jacuzzi feels just like an apartment, food was excellent,
The service was good, the staff at reception greeted us nicely and politely.
Responded to every request we had.
I'm sure we return again and next time just me and my husband.

Room Tip: Royal Jacuzzi Suite
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Ms. Kay,

Thank you for taking your time to review your stay with us.

We appreciate your positive comments and hope to welcome you back at the Le Meridien Eilat

haarlem
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

no one mentions that the hotel is right under the flight path and that the planes fly so low over the hotel you can see the colour of the captain's eyes as they land the plane/
The hotel has an overwhelming smell of air-freshener that is suffocating.
Full of huge families and shsouting kids. Loud speaker s by the pool ensure that you are blasted with disco music all day as you lie by the poo. No BEACH... just some steps into the red sea and the position of the hotel is right next to the port.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review although it was disappointing to read you dissatisfaction. Perhaps I could clarify a few points.
Regarding the location of the hotel, one of our advantage of our hotel is that it is so close to the airport and to the board walk and the shopping center.
The smell in the hotel, Since we are part of the national Starwood chain the smell is ruled by the Starwood high standards.
Regarding the children in the hotel, October is still the holiday season in Israel therefore most of our guest were families with children.
Regarding the beach, the unique of the hotel is that it is located at the first line of the water and has direct stairs into the ocean.

Best regards,
Katy Idan.
Le Meridien Eilat.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

Just had a wonderful holiday at Le Meridien in EIlat. Staff were superb,the food is fantastic at both breakfast and dinner. very good service , good food quality Very good lounge privat beach I would recommend it to everyone.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side are quieter
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FattalM, Guest Relations Manager at U Suites Eilat, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us.
I'm grateful for the positive comments reflecting the friendly and professional service at the hotel, I will pass on your compliments to our staff
I hope to welcome you back at the Le Meridien Eilat.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

We spent a wonderful weekend in Meridein eilat Israel where i celebrated my Birhday.
The rooms are very clean,big and comfortable.we were just couple but we felt we can welcome 3 more with us in the suit...
The food was absolutly amazing and the sevice is outstanding.
No doubt i will be back

• 5 of 5 bubbles
FattalM, Guest Relations Manager at U Suites Eilat, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear Guest,

First of all i want to wish you a happy birthday and best wishes.

I am very grateful for your feedback.

Thank you for the positive comment and the kind reference you made about as.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at the Le Meridien Eilat.