I stayed with my Mom and sister for a much needed get away. I had booked our trip 3 months in advance. My Mother, who is handicapped, needed a room with a stall shower. After many phone calls, and whatever promises -- no shower and thus my mother went without the ability to keep herself washed for 3 nights.
The front desk staff, except for the manager, Ariel, and the female clerk (don't remember her name, but was extremely) helpful all need lessons on manners. They think they are the client and not serving the client. They had no idea how to make a call to the States, since one claimed -- I've never been there. ATM machine, found it by accident. They had no knowledge that the drugstore has a mini-ATM machine.
The front desk staff is very good about taking personal phone calls, bell hops good at watching whatever on their computer systems. Work? What is that, a new word.
I had looked forward to my stay there; but was disappointed in the lack of any assistance from the front desk. They were slightly helpful to me; but completely rude and unhelpful to my Mother and sister.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Eilat, within walking distance to the city center, the Queen of Sheba Eilat hotel boasts a seafront pool, spa and adjoining shopping mall. Designed as an imaginary biblical palace, the building offers a majestic atmosphere and breathtaking views of the Red Sea. Discover fantastic shopping, dining and entertainments opportunities at North Beach Promenade, just minutes from this beachfront hotel. Choose from an array of cuisines and dining opportunities at this Eilat hotel. Enjoy authentic Israeli breakfast buffets and international dinner buffets at Makeda restaurant. Refresh with a poolside snack at Ebony or enjoy an evening meal or appetizers at the Chicago Grill Bar. Unwind with an evening drink in Axum, overlooking the atrium and pool. Sip cocktails or sample light snacks at this late-night Eilat bar. Host a meeting or event in one of the six meeting rooms offering wireless internet access, or celebrate a special occasion in the Canaan Ballroom or poolside area. Discover a fantastic range of water sports at the beach, enjoy a refreshing swim in the seafront pool or rejuvenate in the gym. Relax in the sauna or jacuzzi. Work out in the free access fitness room and enjoy free Wi-Fi access in rooms and hotel aareas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Queen of Sheba Eilat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Eilat Queen Of Sheba Hotel Eilat
- Hilton International Eilat
- Eilat Hilton