Where should i start?
The hotel staff at the lobby need to learn how to give service, i do except from 5 start hotel that the staff will be kind, i had no issue with them but every time i asked a question i felt like they doing my a favor that they answer.
The room wasn't looked clean when i opened the windows i notice that there is cigarette butts at the window rail.
The carpet at the floor looked old and dirty the little piece of floor before looked like it need a good sweeping.
The room come with a little coffee corner but with no milk so i called the lobby to ask them if they can send milk they agreed but told me it will cost 10 NIS i told them that i will pay but then i asked them how much milk they bring and they told me half a cup.... 10 NIS for half a cup?!?!?!?
The pool, what can i say, if you think about holiday that include relaxing at the hotel pool, this place is not for you, the pool is small there is not even one little square of grass this is not the kind of hotel to come and stay in.
The hotel come with parking but since it is a small parking place i found myself every time search few minutes for a parking and few times i couldn't get to the parking since i was told it is full, it happened few time until one time i told them that i want to get in and look by myself , guess what, i did find a place, i think they have a deal with the people that work at the mall and at night they do save some parking places for them.
i know that parking is an issue at the hotels in Eilat but i also know that most hotels send you to a different place to park if they have no space, here they even not try to help you finding a different place.
The lobby it self was very hot it seems like the A/C is not working in the public areas of the hotel.
What can i say, i think it was first and my last visit to this hotel, i do not recommend any one to spend his money and holidays at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Eilat, within walking distance to the city center, the Queen of Sheba Eilat hotel boasts a seafront pool, spa and adjoining shopping mall. Designed as an imaginary biblical palace, the building offers a majestic atmosphere and breathtaking views of the Red Sea. Discover fantastic shopping, dining and entertainments opportunities at North Beach Promenade, just minutes from this beachfront hotel. Choose from an array of cuisines and dining opportunities at this Eilat hotel. Enjoy authentic Israeli breakfast buffets and international dinner buffets at Makeda restaurant. Refresh with a poolside snack at Ebony or enjoy an evening meal or appetizers at the Chicago Grill Bar. Unwind with an evening drink in Axum, overlooking the atrium and pool. Sip cocktails or sample light snacks at this late-night Eilat bar. Host a meeting or event in one of the six meeting rooms offering wireless internet access, or celebrate a special occasion in the Canaan Ballroom or poolside area. Discover a fantastic range of water sports at the beach, enjoy a refreshing swim in the seafront pool or rejuvenate in the gym. Relax in the sauna or jacuzzi. Work out in the free access fitness room and enjoy free Wi-Fi access in rooms and hotel aareas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Queen of Sheba Eilat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Eilat Queen Of Sheba Hotel Eilat
- Hilton International Eilat
- Eilat Hilton