We saw the new remodeled suite on the website of Hilton, and as a frequent hilton guest, we wanted to enjoy it ourselves.
Our disappointment started,when we were in HH reception, and we were told that if you book Hilton not through their website, you don't accumulate the hilton points, so as a prepaid for the best suite, we didn't have any upgrade,even our bathrobes and slippers came in later, after calling the reception.
The room itself was nice, but no balcony, if they would have a balcony, you would need to add more money for just 40 cm balcony, No view. Come on! Suite without a sea view? Are you for real?
All the idea to visit this hotel was the view, we asked to change the room, and we were told that maybe next day, but the next day it was still fully booked, which means impossible to change the room. The suite has two parts, the living room and the master bed room, which had no windows, only the light from the lamps, so disappointing.
The Hilton Honor manager suggested the even though we had a VIP access for the breakfast to the executive lounge, we would be better off if we take the regular dining room,what a mistake!!
We went there for our first breakfast, we found the service next to nothing, nobody came to clear the plates from our table, and the variety of the food was not extraordinary as expected, but normal, no fresh juice station, the staff complaining for lack of coffee mugs.
So disappointing, if we would compare this Hilton to european ones.
Nest morning, we decided to disregards the recommendation and to go to VIP lounge, it was great! The service was nice, food selection fine, fresh juices,hot chocolate for the kids.
Have we gone here a day before, our feeling towards the place could have been better. The view from the executive lounge was fantastic!
The pool was not heated, the spa is not welcoming, since it is run by external operators, which use not the best of the kind products, but the cheapest, in my opinion.
It wasn't pleasant place to relax.
The kids paradise had 2 male operators, they tried to be nice and give some creation work to do, wasn't impressed so we didn't stay or use their service as babysitters.
So, suite with no view, for exaggerated price, just don't do it. Not worth your money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Eilat, within walking distance to the city center, the Queen of Sheba Eilat hotel boasts a seafront pool, spa and adjoining shopping mall. Designed as an imaginary biblical palace, the building offers a majestic atmosphere and breathtaking views of the Red Sea. Discover fantastic shopping, dining and entertainments opportunities at North Beach Promenade, just minutes from this beachfront hotel. Choose from an array of cuisines and dining opportunities at this Eilat hotel. Enjoy authentic Israeli breakfast buffets and international dinner buffets at Makeda restaurant. Refresh with a poolside snack at Ebony or enjoy an evening meal or appetizers at the Chicago Grill Bar. Unwind with an evening drink in Axum, overlooking the atrium and pool. Sip cocktails or sample light snacks at this late-night Eilat bar. Host a meeting or event in one of the six meeting rooms offering wireless internet access, or celebrate a special occasion in the Canaan Ballroom or poolside area. Discover a fantastic range of water sports at the beach, enjoy a refreshing swim in the seafront pool or rejuvenate in the gym. Relax in the sauna or jacuzzi. Work out in the free access fitness room and enjoy free Wi-Fi access in rooms and hotel aareas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Queen of Sheba Eilat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Eilat Queen Of Sheba Hotel Eilat
- Hilton International Eilat
- Eilat Hilton