“Fantastic stay”

Queen of Sheba Eilat
Ranked #25 of 61 Hotels in Eilat
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I usually come with the family for my annual visit in Eilat and stay at the Hilton .
The communication prior to the arrival was fantastic , the arrival and check in in the Executive Lounge by Shiran and the team was great .. It is Always a pleasure to feel at home when you are away from home.
If I have to give some feedback I would comment on the pool team that decided to drag the sun beds on Saturday afternoon with no reason and place them in a remote area of the pool .. This was unnecessary as the pool was not busy , they made a lot of noise while doing it and disturbed the gusts.
The last but not least I would like to mention is Magen the guest relations manager , what a delight ... Every stay she always made sure that everything is going well and any request is never too much .. All was done with a great smile.

The stay was fantastic and we will be back.

I guess it's the team that make a hotel a success ... You have got few assets there.

We are looking forward to out next visit.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Miichal E, Guest Relations Manager at Queen of Sheba Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to post your opinion of the Hilton Eilat queen of Sheba on Tripadvisor.

I thank you for the kind comments of our hotel. As guest satisfaction is our number one priority, your feedback is highly important and is a way to assess the standards of our facilities and services and monitor our success in meeting guests’ needs and expectations.
I can assure you that your kind words will get to Shiran and Megan’s manager

I hope we will have the pleasure of hosting you again in the future.
Don’t hesitate to contact me in person before your arrival
Kind Regards,

Guest relations manager

Reviewed November 6, 2013

beautiful building, and opposite managment my expectations were much more the hotel really needs to change check in/check out team the prices for SPA treatments and place when you getting that not compareable at all! cant advise at all!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TimurSh
Miichal E, Guest Relations Manager at Queen of Sheba Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear guest

I have received your comments regarding your stay at the Hilton Eilat Queen of Sheba.
First of all I would like to sincerely apologise for the overall service level which you describe as disappointing and I am sorry to read that your overall stay did not meet your expectation.
The Hilton Eilat queen of Sheba is now being renovated in order to provide his guest the best highest standards and the most Qualitative facilities.

I wish to assure you that we at the Hilton Eilat Queen of Sheba are sincere in our aim to make sure that our guests receive a high standard of service.

If you wish to discuss this issues with me personally, please contact me at Tel: 972-8-6306515 or e mail me at Michal.evron@hilton.com .

If you are planning on returning to Eilat, I hope you will give us another opportunity, so we can restore your faith in us.
We look forward to see you among our returning guests.

Best Regards,

Guest relations manager.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

amazing hotel the best ever, we had a wanderful time, the stuff was amazing and took good care of us, we enjoyed everything, the rooms, the food, beeing in the center of everything. eilat is a greate city and it was wanderful to be in a hotel that realy made me feel welcome.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Miichal E, Guest Relations Manager at Queen of Sheba Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell and comment about your recent stay at the Hilton Eilat Queen Of Sheba.
I was more than glad to read you enjoyed your vacation in our hotel and I look forward to having you back.
Thank you for your wonderful feedback about the staff, we do our best to make our guest delighted.
I invite you to contact me personally before your next visit.

Sincerely yours,
Guest relation manager

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Excellent all the way around- from breakfast to the pool to the location. I hope to return real soon. My only complaint was that there was no direct access from the pool to the promenade/beach, but I understand the security situation which required this. Thank you Hilton for a great vacation

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Howard L

Dear Guests,

I hope we will have the pleasure of hosting you again in the future.
Don’t hesitate to contact me in person before your arrival.

Kind Regards,
Gueast relation manager

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We have been very disapointed for our stay there. Room was not ready, no bed for our daughter, room was dirty, door did not lock, lack of towels, poor service, no internet for the french people, no beach for Hilton, no service at the breakfast, poor service delivery, too many people, very dispointed.

1  Thank Michel L
Miichal E, Guest Relations Manager at Queen of Sheba Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Dear Michel L
I am sorry to read of your dissatisfaction with our hotel service during your stay. Hilton is situated cross the each and internet is free in public spaces of the hotel only for all our guests. I am sorry for the lack of service to your room and that it was not properly prepared for you, these issues will be noted with the relevant department managers. Thank you for informing of this as we can make sure this does'nt happen to future guests.
I am sorry we did not have the chance to amend your impression during your stay and hope to do so in the future. We value our French guests as we do all Hilton guests and hope you feel different on your next stay.
Please feel free to contact me at michal.evron@hilton.com

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is great although rather glitzy and a bit tacky. Their breakfast is huge but no different to other large Israeli hotels. Despite the fact that we had an early tour yesterday and bring told that we could arrive early for breakfast, the dining room was opened late and the staff were really uninterested in providing prompt service. The room was comfortable and clean. I think I'd try the other real 5 star hotels in Eilat before returning here

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Wayne88
I am sorry we did not live up to your five star expectations of service and staff friendliness, this is definately an issue I will be handling with the food and beverage manager. I am glad you were comfortable in your room and do hope you will give us another chance on your next visit to Eilat. Please feel free to contact me at michal.evron@hilton.com

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have stayed at alot of Hilton Hotels and 5 Star hotels through out the world and would have to say this was the worst experience yet. We were promised a water view which we never got. We did not get a call back from the guest services to discuss. If we could not get a water view we would have stayed else where. The airconditioning did not work in the bedroom, They took all the towels out and did not replace them. When we tried to contact room services to get more towels they kept hanging up. The bath plug got stuck in the bath on the first night and we where unable to empty it. They came the next day and removed it and took it away so the bath was unable to be filled. They would not put water on the room account.

1  Thank cherie U

Dear Cherie U
I am sorry for the unfortunate chain of events you have described. This is not characterized with the Hilton brand and our level of service. Please accept my sincere apology. I am sorry also that we could not fix the issues during your time with us but do hope you will give us the chance to change your opinion of the hotel.
Your concerns have been forwarded to the relevant department managers to handle and make sure such incidents do not repeat themselves for the benefit of other guests and yourself I hope.
Please feel free to contact me on michal.evron@hilton.com