“tasty food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2013

if you are in the mood for fish and sea food in Eilat - visit rak dagim restaurant
The restaurant has a romantic and very authentic atmosphere. not so crouded.
the fish are so good, so tasty & in a size you like.
the entrance are home made .
the prices are reasonable
a lovely place to spend an evening

4  Thank mikielmundo10

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Rak Dagim (Fish Only) is a seafood restaurant and as that it ensures you a nicer atmosphere: you don't find there families with children and it gives the whole place an intimate touch.
The food itself is good and tasty, the wine was good too.
Service wise they have some way to go: our waitress was not decisive in her answers to our questions, trying to give ambiguous answers and commit herself. I think their kitchen is good enough not to have to hide behind vague definitions.

2  Thank Arie F
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Great place. We really enjoyed the food that was very tasty. Very quiet place. Good Service. The fish we both ordered was delicious

2  Thank eve-gin
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Looked everywhere to treat my girlfriend to a lobster, found Rak dagim in the local advertisment booklet. Service started out ok, food arrived, very little of it! it seemed as though half of the lobster was missing with maybe enough meat to make a couple of fish fingers! For this I paid around £40. My steak was ok but was served only with a hard cooked potato. Our waitress changed and every few minutes regardless of my body language saying 'please leave us in peace to enjoy our meal' she was at our table ushering us on.
Eventually we decided we had had enough and to pay the bill.
I payed the bill on my card and on completion was told that the service charge was not included by a now unsmiling waitress!
I wanted to leave something for the first waitress but instead felt obliged to give her. Anyway no more smiles.
Wont eat there again and wouldn't recommend.
This was the only part of my stay in Eilat that disappointed.

2  Thank Anthony W
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Perfect food, romantic atmosphere, exquisite service.

2  Thank regaleks