“Phenomenal!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Phenomenal!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

10 of us ate there last night and we all loved it! The place is beautiful, the service was great, the wine list was excellent (and fairly priced), and the food was phenomenal! I started with the chicken wings as an appetizer, which had a succulent sauce, and was outstanding. I then ordered the oven roasted prime rib for a main (152 shekel), and it was honestly one of the best steaks I've eaten anywhere (this is even a bigger compliment then you think, because I tend to find that steaks in Israel generally don't compare to the steaks in the US). They also serve it on a hot pan, so it stays hot longer. I'd also add that I asked what the size of the steak would be and they told me 300 to 350 grams. It was more like 400 to 450 grams. The restaurant was also very generous with all the sides. They gave us everything they had on the menu, and they were all fantastic! They had a dessert menu, which looked nice, but we had absolutely no room to fit it.

It is important to note that everyone at the table felt the same about the restaurant as I did.

This place is a must if you will be staying in Eilat.

• Hebrew first
ceasarea
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Captain G.R”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

The food was not that tasty, the filet steak was cut to half so in no time instead of Beeing medum it was well done. The entrecote steak was too fat.
The extras were so poor and few.
we left to another place to compete the dinner.

Eilat, Israel
“Wedding Anniversary Dinner. Very good”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

The steaks were perfectly cooked. The sides were ok. The wine was fantastic. The service started out great and then fell off quite a bit. The evening was really lovely except for our server disappearing on us. We had to ask a different waitress to box up our leftover steak, she nodded and cleared our plates but when we asked for our doggie bags, she told us she had thrown everything out. We had both splurged on the biggest steaks available and had more than 200 grams left. Poor finish to a very good meal. Didn't make a fuss since it was our anniversary and we wanted to continue our evening with pleasant thoughts. Overall, the steaks are great, the sides are forgettable and the service is hot and cold.

Visited June 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Best Meat restaurant in elat!!!!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is by no doubt the best grill meat restaurant in Eilat, this is my 10th time
The service is always great. the food os simple, fresh and perfectly cooked

Visited October 2013
Ashdod, Israel
“One of the highlights of vacation in Eilat Redsea, resort.”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

A very pleasent non formal and enjoyable place where every one, including tourists and local people may find as a preffered choice to have few calm hours after a day full of vacation's activities.
The service is good, the atmosphere is non show off and lets you concentrate with your company in the food and drinks.
Above all : Every dish is very tasty and specially the meat dishes.
I visited this restaurant with my family second time and it will be my first target in the next vacation in Eilat.

• Visited June 2013