“Great food”

Pedro Restuarant
Ranked #8 of 154 Restaurants in Eilat
Cuisines: International, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Pedro - style restaurant, is located in a beautiful, blooming garden full of flowers, herbs & vegetables. Pedro's unique market concept offers diners an unforgettable and intoxicating experience of colors and flavors.
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Excellent food served in a nice patio location. Service was very good. Food portions, large. Quality of food and presentation were very good.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,291)

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant has a nice atmosphere, the plates are very good and the service was great! What else can you ask for? Go there, you won't be dissapointed!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

excellent meats, fish, interesting salads. Their specials are always worth checking out. We have been regular customers for years - they just changed hands and have managed to maintain the menu. The service is slightly less "elegant" than it used to be, but not on a level worth complaining about.

Thank A. W
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The portions at Pedro were so huge that everyone but my girlfriend (who'd ordered grilled fish) asked to warp their leftovers (steaks) to take away. The manager (or maybe that was a chef or both) does not bring a herd of steers for you to pick one for a steak of course but you definitely can take a look at the catch of the day to pick up a fish you prefer. ))

Another essential thing I’d like emphasize is a home-like ambiance created and maintained by the manager and staff. The manager walks around tables asking if anyone wants their steaks to be cooked for some more time. I don't know if it is a usual thing as I'm not a patron of such establishments but we all thought that was very nice of him to do this.

Though Pedro is situated a bit out of the way it did not take us too much time or efforts to find it. As for the price, well, I guess it absolutely matches the quality of food and service (around hundred dollars for two persons including some beer and wine).

I hate to sound corny but if i find myself in Eilat again one day I’ll definitely stop by Pedro.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The location of this restaurant is not near any of the regular tourist attractions, but if you are looking for a warm restaurant with a nice atmosphere, it is worth a visit. I agree it is a little expensive, but there is a nice selection on the menu and several specials. I was there with a group of 8 people and we all enjoyed our meal.