“best in Eilat at the moment”
Review of La Cuccina

La Cuccina
Ranked #15 of 150 Restaurants in Eilat
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

service, food, price, atmosfere , all made us happy.
the most friendly staff we have seen in Eilat. Great menus, good cooked, selection of superb wines.

Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Incredible restaurant. I ordered the Chicken Breast and it was incredible! Great, friendly service. Good atmosphere too.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

When you look for a fancy restaurant in Eilat, go to La Cuccina. Italian food, good wine, very elegant setting and high level service.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Although we chose to eat in the outside dining area (not such a good idea as the sea breeze in March can be quite chilly, as we found out), the inside of the restaurant was gorgeous. Despite the reasonable price of the food this seemed very upmarket, and I can imagine it would be ideal for a special occasion or a romantic meal. As it was, our meal was rather more windswept than romantic, but we did have the company of a charming stray cat, who kindly helped my boyfriend finish off his carpaccio.

The food was really nice, especially the focaccia, but unfortunately the vegetarian options were a bit limited. The staff were attentive and helpful despite the language barrier (I don't speak any Hebrew), and we were offered a free glass of wine each because our second focaccia was late in arriving at our table. My experience of customer service in Israel is generally very poor, so this was a nice surprise. If I had the opportunity to go back to Eilat, I'd definitely pay this place another visit.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

A very nice location, tasty pizzas and pastas and reasonably priced menu makes it perfect for a warm evening.
Sitting outside could be nice although very noisy during high season. Inside has nice italian style decorations.
Don't miss the garlic soup!