“My cousin recommended the royal seafood platter”
Review of Pago Pago

Pago Pago
Ranked #15 of 147 Restaurants in Eilat
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

We went my wife and me to pago on friday , reserved a place for our vacation romantic dinner. I was recommended the royal seafood platter which costs 400 shekels.
The plattter is a combination of various seafood dishes from the menu. Indeed it has a royal appearance and a very nice variety of dishes. On my opinion its a dish for 3-4 persons . We couldn't finish the dish, maybe 2 hungry guys would.
Its a bit expensive but seafood in israel usually is. Atmosphere in the restaurant wasn't very romantic due to many loud kids and babies thats how it is on friday night. I would come back there on our next vacation

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Had a wonderful meal here, the seafood all around was very good
Loved the option for half-portions; service was excellent too
keep in mind it's on the pricey side but the return is great

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We knew nohing about Pago, except that it was a short walk from our hotel and it was too too hot outside to walk further. We found the food (mostly sushi and fish) to be terriffic and our waiter, a young American named Max, to be extremely helpful and friendly. We had a very nice bottle of wine from Golan Heights, the food was great and he gave us a desert. Nice touch. We returned the next night after an exhausting day-trip to Petra, and the hospitality and food were again outstanding.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Regular place with good food, but from my opinion, to much expensive. Not recommend for families with kids. Good service but, based on TipAdvisor rank, I was expecting more.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

After a long day trekking around Eilat in the 120 degree heat, we finally decided to give Pago Pago a try. We ordered the Royal Platter for three of us (big eaters) and we were all full afterwards. All the seafood was fresh and well-flavored. Beautiful presentation, wonderful service and a great view as well. I was really surprised that it was so empty in there but the server said it gets a bit slow, being one of the pricier spots in the area. I didn't think the prices were outlandish and it was definitely worth it.