“A chance upon”

Cuisines: South American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2016 via mobile

We were heading towards Pedro when we found out that it was closed and had chance upon this lovely restaurant.

It's situated away from the hustle and bustle of the main beach area, a slight distance to walk to but if you drive it isn't an issue.

The restaurant was clean, neat and had a great ambience. Toilets were also nicely decorated and cleaned. The service staff had a decent command of English and were very friendly. I really appreciate the readily smiles you can find on their staffs.

The menu was served on a tablet, really innovative and customers were able to see the individual dishes pictures. They had a promotional lunch selection which was by far the most affordable and worth meal I had in Eilat. However the staff could have explained that promotion first instead of us asking being the inquisitive people we are. If you didn't ask, u just wouldn't know as the tablet didn't explained too.

The food was great, affordable and worthwhile. I highly recommend people to come for the lunch promotions. Enjoy the friendly service provided and eat to your heart content.

1  Thank Steve L

Reviewed April 10, 2016

I like the place very much - going here every time I am in Eilat. Very good Argentinian meat and excellent kids menu.

Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

This place really has an idea about how to serve delicious meat, with extraordinary knowledge on how to make it accordingly, with no time, fantastic atmosphere and very good service. A definite must to meat eaters who travel to Eilat.

1  Thank Daniel E
Reviewed March 28, 2016

I am a dedicated meat eater unlike my wife who is a vegetarian. I had an acceptable meal but the wife ended up sending her pasta back as the tomato sauce was runny. Found the service slow as well.

Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

Worst meal by far in 15 days in Israel. Suggested by a guide who has not given one bad recommendation. I don't think he's been to this place in a while. The service was okay and the waitress very nice - which is why the review isn't at terrible. The steak is average at best. The chicken was awful, no taste, wasn't eaten. At least they took it off the bill. Side potatoes under cooked. Salad as starter came with the meal and was basic at best. This may have been a good restaurant at one point but no longer. Do yourself a favour and don't waste your time or money. We are now going somewhere else for a snack.