“Just excellent”

Shulamit's Eilat Diving Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: 5-Star PADI Instructor Development Center offering PADI courses and guided dives in small groups.
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I went diving with Shulamit for I think 5 days when I was in Eilat and thoroughly enjoyed every day. I only passed my Advanced Open Water just before going out there, so was a little nervous about going out "for real". I shouldn't have been! The dives and supervision were excellent and I could take as much time as I wanted for everything. I had a few private dives initially, as I was the only person there, and was later joined by a small group of other people. Throughout these days, I didn't go to the same dive site twice, but a different one each time.

I also did my enriched air course with Shulamit and the hotel pickups and dropoffs were really convenient and saved me from having to deal with taxis.

At the end of my week we rounded up the bill and all in all it came out VERY reasonably priced, without me asking for any favours or discounts. I think it was probably even cheaper than some of the larger scale, impersonal other diving schools in Eilat and it was much more enjoyable and professional.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and if you're looking at a diving unit in Eilat, you should definitely go there.

1  Thank paranoid-android76

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was our second time diving with Shulamit, and our experience this time was just as good as last time. In fact the dive centre was even better, with two more good hot showers now added. The extra details - pastries between dives, water with our names on it, etc. - were still there and still appreciated! The equipment was of the same very high quality, and she took care of all of it; setting up and going to and from the sites.
This time we did a Wreck Course with her, learning the techniques and skills needed for diving and exploring wrecks, as well as some regular diving. She was knowledgeable as always, with thorough briefings before and after dives and she really made sure that we understood the information. She's also great at helping to identify fish after a dive, and at pointing out interesting things during a dive!
We can't wait to go back and dive again in Eilat, and it will definitely be with Shulamit.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

My daughters, 15 and 20, spent 2.5 days with Shulamit for the Scuba Diver certification. I was impressed with personal service; i.e. hotel pickup on time every day, and the professionalism; i.e. serious approach to the theory and then exercises in the water. All the equipment that was provided was in excellent condition.

In addition to the diving, she recommended good restaurants and shops that the locals go to and really upped our vacaction experience.

1  Thank francineKS
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My diving experience was with David, as others were on their own holiday. David was very professional, friendly, and attentive to everyone's needs above and below water. The diving was stunning, if not dramatic. I felt that we were able to taste the best of Eilat's Red Sea!!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I'm barely a novice diver, so was a little apprehensive about being a drag on the other more experienced people in my (small) group. The divemaster, David, who picked me up at my hotel, couldn't have been more kind and helpful, and I think I really improved my diving skills. We had two great dives in the Red Sea, first to a sunken ship 60' down that has become an artificial reef, then a dive in shallower waters, populated with all kinds of interesting marine life. David even took some great pictures while I was down there, which he promptly emailed me. Now I'm back in the middle of Texas, but I have some wonderful memories. In my opinion, Shulamit's is a first-class operation.