For the money you pay, this is what you can expect. Nothing fancy but still enough. Let's start with the problems:
- Staff is somewhat rude
- No real bar
- The carpet in the room was dirty (or just dirty looking..)
- Towels were washed but maybe in too low temperature (or something) because you were able to find make up in them.
- The "disco" was held in the open room near the lobby (only Fridays and Saturdays though). Didn't bother me much but you can't escape the noise.
- The balcony door was really hard to open
And the plus side:
+ Breakfast was unbelievable. I just loved it! Many courses to choose from. But this will be a disappointment if you are a meat lover because they serve kosher, which means no meat with dairy and breakfast is mainly dairy and vegetarian dishes.
+ Pool is big and the poolside cosy
+ Cleaning every day
+ Near the center and the beach
+ Free sunbeds at Rimonim beach
+ Room is big
+ We stayed in the first floor and had a terrace. It faced a park in the backside of the hotel and was really nice and quiet
+ The shopkeeper is really nice :)
+ Air condition and safety box in rooms
+ Drinks and food from outside the hotel didn't seem to bother them much
If you haven't planned staying in the room the whole holiday, this hotel is really worth the money you pay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Central Park Eilat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimonim Central Park Eilat Hotel Eilat