“Beautifully designed. A special place !”
Review of Olla

Olla
Ranked #11 of 148 Restaurants in Eilat
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Beautifully designed. A special place !”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The service was great, courteous and friendly.
The food was very good.
A pleasant place dine in.
We had great time. thank you for a lovely evening.

• Visited May 2013

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Eilat, Israel
“Simply delightful !!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

After the second time that I've visit this magnificent restaurant tapas bar , I've decided to let you all tourists to know that this place , is the most fit for you (either you are a family , couple ,or some 2 folks on a short business meeting )
Everything is precisely fit for your will ,in the food menu or in the rich colourful bar and wine bar!
The atmosphere in this fine rest is so neat and nice , and relaxing , the service is very kind , fast , and guiding (the staff knows what to recommend of..)
From the appetiser till the desert , everything is served very ecstatic , tasty, and attractive !

It's my second time in the Olla restaurant because it's certainly the best place to dine, snack , chill , or just to meet friend on some nice cold drink!

Have fun !

Haifa, Israel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disapointing”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We decided to visit this restaurant based on very good reviews and we were very disappointed. We came for a business lunch. My husband ordered a sirloin steak for the main course and shrimps in cream for the first, I've ordered a soup for the first course and shrimps with rice for the main. For the child we've ordered chicken nuggets with French fries. The first dish that we've got was for the child and it looked very poor. The nuggets were very dry and not tasty. The focaccia that came almost at the same time as the starters was also very dry and tasteless. For the starters the waiter got us two shrimp dishes, despite of the fact that I've ordered a soup, and he tried to cover his mistake by convincing me to take it. When I finally got the soup, I had to wait for several minutes to get a spoon!
The starters were basically ok, but were very oily. The major problem was with main courses.
My shrimps dish with rice looked exactly the same as the starter that I didn't order but with rice below, which was yellow and so oily that I couldn't eat it. And My husbands sirloin steak was totally undone. He ordered it medium- well and got it rare. After ten minutes of waiting he got it back in the same condition. He tasted it anyway but he could chew it. In addition to this, the steak wasn't fresh as we told it would be. I think it was thawed. The waitress was pretty rude also, so angry and very disappointed we left and we didn't even get any apology.

Don't waste your time and money! We'll never go back there...

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank elinal80
Eilat, Israel
“Very good restaurant ”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

The food is very good, the service is excellent , the price are adorable for everybody !
Very good restaurant
Can't wait to come back

Tel Aviv, Israel
“love it”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

not my first and for sure not my last! olla is just one of the best places to have dinner. great place, tasty food, excellent service! what else can you ask for? :) sure gonna come back!

• Visited September 2013