“disappointing”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2011

After hearing good things about this place, and reading some of the reviews, I decided I had to go there. Unfortunately, I did not enjoy it as much as I thought I would.
The service was slow and the filet was over cooked and chewy, but the music was good and there was a good atmosphere.
I feel bad for writing such a bad review, knowing other people had enjoyed it so much.

Reviewed October 23, 2011

The food is absolutely great! the menu has a huge variety for every taste. each dish is delicious.
the owner eddie is very nice.
the placy is cozy and homey and very romantic.
the place is full every day and at every hour so make sure you make a reservation.
when you come make sure you ask to seat inside and not next to the door.
the place is very hard to find, it's not in the center of eilat. you better take a taxi and do not try to find it by foot. almost impossible to find. although we called eddie and he explained exactlly how to arrive.
i recomend this place to everyone who visit eilat.
it's not cheap but great value for the money!
can't wait to come back there again.

Reviewed October 7, 2011

This little gem is so hidden, we had a hard time finding it. The menu is huge and the service was great. The decor is just ok but we had a nice quiet table in the corner so we were happy. I enjoyed the meal and was too stuffed for dessert from the huge portions.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

This restaurant is so cozy and all the dishes we ordered were tasty, Eddie does an excellent job and if once we go back to Eilat, for sure we are going back there!

Reviewed July 27, 2011

Whenever we are in Eilat /Israel , we have family traditions to eat in this great restaurant.
for more than 10 years the place keep it reputation as great French cousin place for meat and sea food. you always should reserve in advance as place is busy and not so many tables available. service is just Ok but the good quality of final dishes is compensate for everything. my favorite is the sirloin tip with pepper sauce.
Bon Appétit..