Ways to Experience Dead Sea
from $59.00
from $117.00
from $45.00
2,262 results
All reviews your eyes be careful lowest point on earth your feet unique experience skin feels public beach bucket list salt crystals once in a lifetime ein bokek high salt content changing facilities mud bath flip flops jordan river water feels
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Strange feeling, not any chance to swim or sink. Just one drop of water came in my eye and I couldn`t see anything for a 3 minutes.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There is an entry free to the area. How ever as a traveler it helped me check off a todo in my list!
I went with friends and it was absolute fun..

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having visited the Dead Sea whilst in Jordan I was very disappointed with the beach we were brought to on the Israel side near the town of Kayla. Change rooms, shops, etc. were excellent however the beach was mud, dotted with a few plastic chairs and some umbrellas, way too few for the number of people in attendance. The area of Sea you could enter was cordoned off and at the most it was only waist deep. No pots of mud were provided shore side for patrons, so they have dug holes in the water to obtain the mud. This has created a very dangerous situation where you can injure yourself falling into these hidden deep holes, as the water has taken on a muddy green colour instead of the crystal clear waters you find at other locations.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

We spent the day visiting the region, and took a dip in the Dead Sea. It was 41°C, so it was very hot. The water was like a spa, and it was very interesting. It’s very salty and has a mineral oil type feel which is fairly rejuvenating. Floating is easy, standing is difficult! There are several resorts, shopping areas, and other attractions along the Sea. It’s considered the lowest place on earth, and is well worth a visit if you are in the area.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank 372jl
Reviewed August 25, 2019

A dip in the Dead Sea should be a on everybody's bucket list. It's an unexplainable experience. You go in and immediately your skin tingles and then at some point you start floating. Its really hard to swim, I suggest you bring googles to make sure water doesn't get in your eye. The sand around the sea is very hot so I suggest water shoes. After ten minutes of floating and playing in the water, we put mud on all our body and then went back in again to rinse the mud away. After about half an hour of mud and swimming, I felt energized and my body and skin felt amazing. I cannot wait to go back. I give it my GoldnADvcie seal of approval.

Date of experience: June 2019