All reviews internet connection four nights nice hotel west bank tourist land group region
Reviewed April 4, 2018

The hotel looks nice, but there are quite a lot patch up renovations every where. Might be considered understandable in that region though. The food was plentiful but pretty average. Generally not a bad option for staying in Betlehem. Also the staff is very nice and friendly.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed March 26, 2018

I was the tourleader of a big group of 55 pilgrims. Most of the rooms were not clean at all, in some of them the bedclothes weren't even changed. Waterglasses missing, bath supplies damaged, no hairdryer, nightlight missing in every room, the chambermaid only folded the towels and put them back in a different order, so no one knew which was theirs before and it mattered, since we have a sense of hygene not to share our towels or underwear or even toothbrushes.
The floor was filthy and the windows were dirty.
We had halfboard and the food was generally ok, except the fact that a real coffee hasn't been served (only nesscafe).
I had to talk to our guide, to the palestinian guide also, to the hotel manager and to the owner himself. For 2 days nothing changed, on the contrary we got insurances that everything was already fixed. Only after I accompanied the manager in inspecting all 28 rooms, things took a decent turn.
Four people from my group celebrated their birthday during our stay and I asked for a cake for each. For the first 3 they brought a cake of 1kg, so that each got 20 g cake. For the last one it was a nice big cake.
On the bright side, the hotel manager organised an evening with music and dance for our group and people were happy.

In conclusion, if you don't care about cleanliness, you can choose this hotel. For sure, the staff will be very friendly.
Just for common knowlegde, I'm not just writing a review out of displeasure or anger. I have years of experience in this subject, since I have been owning a travel agency for almost 20 years now and I have visited a lot of countries, have discovered different types of cultures and people, enjoyed my stay in a large range of hotels etc. As a tourism agent, it is my responsability to only recommend hotels that offer decent to excellent services.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 918monica
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

I was really impressed when I stayed there. Rooms are super nice and super spacious and clean. Staff are very professional, super friendly and helpful. I met the owner who is very nice. The hotel’s location is on the Main Street of the city of Beit Jala which is also less than a mile from Bethlehem. A great selection of restaurants and shops are across the street from this hotel walking distance. I absolutely recommend this property when visiting the Bethlehem area

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank katimi81
Reviewed November 4, 2017

This is a new hotel situated on a busy main road. The rooms are spacious and clean but there is no hairdryer, kettle, fridge or hospitality tray in the rooms. The food is okay, however, there is a well stocked supermarket a short walk away and a lovely bakery/deli across the road where one can enjoy pizza, pasta, pastries and coffee etc. There is a lot of noise at night from the street - cars screeching and dogs running wild, barking and fighting in the early hours of the morning.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank DurbanKingfisher
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

It was an wonderful hotel in the city of Bethlehem with nice rooms and nice staff the food was amazing have several varieties of food which will suit for all travellers the restaurant staff is little bit confusing they do need us to stay in the exact place they have reserved for us there are no any other choices. The washrooms how old fashion and it's really small and there are no any washroom and amenities.

Date of stay: October 2017