“A Wonderful Experience”

Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Bethlehem
Winnipeg, Canada
“A Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

As part of a group touring the Holy Land, it was my pleasure to stay at this beautiful hotel, for 5 nights. The rooms are lovely, elegant in fact, and very clean. Service is exceptional. The food in the buffet is good. The rooms, higher up, give a amazing view of Bethlehem. It is nice to hear the Mosques 'call to worship' early in the morning and at other times. This is a good place to stay, however it is a distance to the holy sites, such as Church of the Nativity, and it is not near the main 'shopping' area of Bethlehem. The hotel is situated fairly close to the check-point, however, it is a lovely place to stay.

Room Tip: I stayed in two different rooms, in different wings of the hotel - both were good.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank revdj
Monica M, Guest Relations Manager at Jacir Palace Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
That is an extremely flattering and thorough protrayal of our lovely property, your words are highly appreciated; THANKS A LOT!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I had the opportunity to stay for a night at this beautiful hotel and was even more impressed with the kindness and friendliness of its staff.. I would highly recommend the Jacir Palace to all my friends.. It was an awesome experience!

• Stayed May 2014
4 Thank Nrojas44
Monica M, Guest Relations Manager at Jacir Palace Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Thank you for dedicating the time and effort to write us your prompt feedback!! I was pleased to know that you have enjoyed your recent stay with us :) SEE YOU SOON
Matlock, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 15, 2014

This is a lovely hotel to stay in to see Bethlehem and Jerusalem - much cheaper than equivalent standard hotel in Jerusalem and excellent quality - very luxurious rooms and facilities- the reception area and glass roofed bar lounge area are absolutely delightful - disapointed swimming pool wasn't open in May - it would have been lovely to use it as its a very pleasant spot in the grounds

Room Tip: Ask for a room with balcony on west side to get the evening sun
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Monica M, Guest Relations Manager at Jacir Palace Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this review, September 13, 2014
Thanks a lot for this beautiful review, Usually our outdoors swimming pool opens at the end of May/Beginning of June. Please email me at guestrelation@jacirpalace.ps to make sure you have a wonderful summerish stay on your next visit to Bethlehem :)
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed June 13, 2014

The hygiene of the gym is top. The restrooms and equipment are frequently cleaned, and the equipment is of moderate quality and receives decent maintenance. Besides that, I would like to thank and give appreciation for Barihan and Elianour for aiding customers using professional health advice and who have been kind and supportive throughout my stay. Saving the best for last, I would like to give a big thank you to Saif who has been supportive throughout these couple of months helping me reach my goals. Without him I wouldn't have been where I am today. He is one of the best trainers I've met and is great at what he does.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Monica M, Guest Relations Manager at Jacir Palace Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thanks a million for this beautiful review about our Health club. Its awesome to know how our GYM & SPA costumers are satisfied with our service. I would definitely tell Barihan, Elianour and Seif about your review!! Have a nice day :)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed June 7, 2014

The Front desk Ahmad & Ibrahim was so helpful as the cab drivers don't speak English and I wanted to go to some other local towns, off the beaten path, and Ahmad & Ibrahim came out and told the Cab driver where to take us to Beit Shahour and another town and that was an experience I will never forget. I would stay there again and again. planning a trip back. I hardly book 5 star hotels but being in Palestine, I wanted to know what I was getting, and can not afford it usually, but this I could. I loved it, its a former Palace and walking around the Hotel was a maze and I loved walking around. the Drinks & Dining area & Breakfast was very nice and of course the rooms with a great balcony, more a terrace was amazing. My second choice, was closer to the Square but after seeing it and hearing the Calls to Prayer I would have not had any sleep as I went inside to the lounge and the Prayers would have woke me up. Here you barely hear them. The best part was walking up to the Wall and seeing the graffiti, the part of the wall they show on news was amazing to be seen.

Room Tip: Get a Balcony.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Wanderer4Ever63
Monica M, Guest Relations Manager at Jacir Palace Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this review, June 8, 2014
Words cannot express how appreciative we are of your glowing review! I am glad you had an overall stay and liked the special treatments. I would also like to thank you for the great Shout out for Ahmad & Ibrahim. I'm sure your review will make them smile :)
Naypyidaw, Myanmar
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Great location if you want to visit the holy sites in Bethlehem but full of tour groups. The rooms were very comfortable as was the bed but the catering was a little disappointing - breakfast did not have any fresh fruit surprising given that a few miles outside Bethlehem the fields were full of all kinds of fresh fruit and both breakfast and dinner were a bit of "bun fight" due to the large number of people in the groups - at the time I went ( May 2014) they definitely catered for groups.

The staff were very friendly

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Monica M, Guest Relations Manager at Jacir Palace Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, it's important for me to get feedback from our guests, this is how we improve. I am happy your overall experience was a good one, but I have noted the issue about the fruits and promise to personally look into it to assure it will not happen again. I sincerely hope that you will give us the opportunity to restore your confidence in us.

Monica Maragliano
guestrelation@icbethlehem.com
Bethlehem, Palestinian Territories
Reviewed May 25, 2014

The spa section is so great and the gym instructors Elianour, Saif, Mohammad and Barihan were all helpful , everything is clean all the time. It's a delightful place.
Thanks for providing visitors with such a wonderful time.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank 627benno_
Monica M, Guest Relations Manager at Jacir Palace Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Excellent! Thank you bunches, I am glad that their hard work is highly appreciated. I will definitely tell them about this awesome review pointing them out :)