Real mixed bag this one...my pros and cons
- Staff, very good. Kind enough to make us a meal our first night when they only planned to cater for a group that was in. the duty manager (a bald gentleman with glasses) was brilliant, so helpful and friendly.
- It's clean
- the complex is very nice, good to relax in the courtyard
- It's a straight forward walk to manger square (although not a very enjoyable one - but that is more of an issue with Bethlehem generally than the guesthouse)
- Couldn't sleep, church bells and adhan throughout the night.
- The price - it works out as $100 a night for a couple staying here, not worth the money for what is very humble accomodation
- Also Known As:
- Abu Jubran Guest House Bethlehem, Palestinian Territories