“Great food and great service”
Review of Ejder

Ejder
Reserve with
Ejder is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 100 Restaurants in Selcuk
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

If you're ever in need of a place to grab a bite whilst in Selcuk then I strongly recommend this place. Food was good and the service is superb.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank red_rocket29

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Central Ohio
“Family run gem with excellent food, reasonable prices, great view, and friendly service.”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is a small family run restaurant, with much of the seating outdoors. The comfortable chairs have great views of the aqueducts with storks' nests atop them. Very pretty and relaxing. The food was all excellent - their specialty is grilled meats, and they were superb. Everything is made to order, so there can be a bit of a wait, especially when they are busy (which they mostly seem to be). The service was extremely friendly and efficient without being pushy. There was a little more of a wait for the check than I would have liked, but all in an a great dining experience.

• Visited May 2013
Pamukkale, Turkey
“Tasty food and considerable service”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We had a wonderful experience at this restaurant!
It is an family-style restaurant with a high class food taste.

Not only the food so delicious, they are happy to
help (I an my wife) for small things.

I sincerely recommend this restaurant..

Chicago, Illinois, USA
“Best Adana Kebab of my Turkey trip!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

After two weeks of disappointing food in Turkey, I stumbled across this place in Selcuk. It was the best Adana Kebab of my trip, maybe that I've ever eaten! It was spicy, fresh, handmade and juicy grilled goodness. The staff was super friendly and on top of their game. Meals are made from scratch in the little kitchen by the owner and his wife, then served by their sons. I came back again the next day and they treated my like a long lost relative! Just wonderful! I wish I didn't have to leave Selcuk so I could go back and eat some more!

Only realized after my first visit that they are recommended in Lonely Planet; now I know why and with good reason.

Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Tasty food”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Usual choices on the menu and food was very tasty. Service was slow on the night we were there.
and prices were a fraction more expensive than other places we ate