“best meal”
Review of Ejder

Ejder
Reserve with
Ejder is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 100 Restaurants in Selcuk
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kusadası, Izmir, Turkey
“best meal”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

best meal ı had ın turkey realy ıf you have tıme please go and try after rıght me thank you news ı lıke best chıcken shıs and best adana kebab and many vegıtarıan optıons lıke very muhc to go agaın ejder
ejder they make realy restaurant work sınce 1988 and very hospıtaly and helpfull..thank u wrıte me.adres near by ptt ofıce near by aouduct löke there 3 more restaurant just lo

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Mustafa T

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Istanbul
“Great local meal in Selcuk”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had a nice dinner at this restaurant. Nice location in the center of the city. Staff was very attentive. Food was inexpensive and very good local fare (Anatolian).

Mountain View, California
“Treated Like a Family Friend”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Magical restaurants are those were the food is great and the service friendly and attentive. Reviewers of this restaurant have it right. Go to Ejder restaurant if you want great food, enjoyed under Roman Aqueducts, and served by a wonderfully warm family that exemplify Turkish hospitality.

You'll come away feeling like a family friend, and, perhaps, a little embarrassed because you could not reciprocate their generosity--they gave us desserts and peaches to take home, and heir son gave my daughter a club soccer team flag amongst other things.

They truly have a rare gift to make everyone feel special. Go there, make conversation, enjoy making a connection with a lovely Turkish family and you'll be going there again and again...we did, and we miss them.

santa fe
“Wonderful food, great Turkish hospitality”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We ate here twice during our stay in Selcuk. Finding restaurant recommendations can be tough for Turkey as we have not found Tripadvisor to be that good for foodies. We chose this place based on other reviews together with Tripadvisor and could not have been happier. My husband had the fish which was fresh, simple and delicious. My daughter and I had the lamb shish and my son had pide. The lamb was tender, and full of flavour. My son was so happy with his pide he had the same when we went back the second time. On the second occasion we were encouraged to try the chicken shish. We did so even though I was not wild on the idea. We were pleasantly surprised as it was juicy tender and delicious. It is clearly a family run place; the chef comes out to greet you with pride in what he has served, and the waiter clearly cares about the restaurant and his recommendations. By the second visit we felt we were part of their family. They welcomed us back and even went and got the kids each a little gift each.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“The reviews are true!!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

After being fooled by a couple of trip adviser reviews I can say this restaurant lives up to its reviews. Delicious food in a lovely setting. The owner was quite lovely and helpful, we left with smiles on our faces. I went with my boyfriend and had the chicken kebab and while he had the meat pizza. We shared the stuff peppers, I can say all were delicious.