“Lovely Friendly family run business with great service...”
Review of Ejder

Ejder
Reserve with
Ejder is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 108 Restaurants in Selcuk
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2012

had dinner here our second night in town... friendly and easy going family run restaurant... we decided on desert, my wife had a craving for ice cream but Edjer hadn't any but low and behold about 4 minutes later a bowl of mixed ice creams arrived...

Reviewed October 13, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed our Urfa and Adana kebab.
The staff are friendly but not overly so, they don`t make you feel uncomfortable.
Would definitely go back again on our next trip to Selcuk.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Nice location, good, standard fare. Hoemmade lentil soup was a standout. V good service. Our best meal in Izmir

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Here it is, one of the place you should visit during your holiday's period in Selcuk. Say stop to all this archeological / hystorical stuff and fill your stomach with some good food! Father and son are going to serve you the dishes that they know perfectly how to do. Like the tavuk shish (chicken on a spit) that you have definitely to try, stuffed grape leafs, fried rolled cheese (don't remember the name, but the seem like cigars). Finally, fill a page with your opions on the ninth of the books full of customers comments they keep in the restaurant. Run through the pages, you will surely find some funny stuff, probably also our page!! Have a good meal!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Our guidebook recommended Ejder, and we sought it out based on the write up alone. The appetizers and mains we ordered were excellent quality and absolutely delicious. We arrived late for dinner and unfortunately couldn't get the Goulash, but were talked into returning for lunch the following day to try it (it didn't take much convincing, and it was well worth it!).

The view of the old aqueduct - now a nesting site for storks - is quite lovely as well, and the ubiquitous cats aren't too much of a bother.

They used a hot pepper that I was unfamiliar with and when I asked about it, they brought me two to take with me, so that I could hopefully plant my own when I got home!

We also were looking to buy some souvenirs and the host took us a few blocks over to his friend Julia's shop - great value and excellent experience as well! - which was really over and above the call of duty.

A must when in Selcuk.