Until the Monday of our holiday (we got there on the Friday), all was great, but after that it went dowhill very quickly. The leftover food was re-gurgitated throughout the day (mushrooms not eaten in the morning and chicken not eaten at lunch for example, were made into chicken and mushroom pie for the evening meal). We learnt fast to get to lunch as soon as we could, otherwise we would watch the staff re-frying chicken to keep it warm. The whole family became ill. The kids were first; we watched children (not just ours - I would say between 50-60 children - I am NOT kidding), round the pools literally drop throughout the week, then the adults started. The pools were closed after a week. An Aqua Park with closed pools?!
We spent 5k on this family holiday to go 'all inclusive' so we would have very little extra to spend. We had to eat at the canteen restaurant because the other restaurants were all 'extra.' There were a LOT of extras!!! Some examples:- had to pay for 'free' kids club activities. Minibar 'free' contents minimal - crammed with sweets n choccies - which weren't free, and the children of course wanted. There were two litre bottles of water in the fridge - one was free, one wasn't! Not all the Aqua Park Rides (when it was open) were free. The ice cream was only free for one hour per day.
On the flight home everyone was so relieved to be away from that place... I would not send my dog there!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Fantasy Hotel and outstanding Water Park located at Izmir’s famous Ephesus Beach. Aqua Fantay’s guests are just miles away from some of the worlds most historical places such as the legendary city of Ephesus, Virgin Mary’s House, Artemis Temple and Şirince Village. Aqua Fantasy is just 5 km (3 miles) from Ephesus, 8 km (5 miles) to the famous holiday town of Kusadası, 8 km (5 miles) to the city of Selcuk and 55 km (34 miles) to Izmir International Airport.Whether preferring lively water activities and fun slides, Aqua Fantasy is the perfect retreat for water lovers. The quiet surroundings, comfortable accommodation, wonderful views and great beachfront location make this a perfect family escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquafantasy Aquapark Hotel And Spa
- Aqua Fantasy Hotel Aquapark
- Aqua Fantasy Selcuk