My husband, myself and 2 seventeen year olds went for 1 week, we booked through a first choice late deal, from beginning to end we had a great time, everything went smoothly, no problems at all. We were very impressed by the hotel -clean, lovely grounds, nice rooms (maid service could have been better but even so it was adequate), there was always something to do staff were friendly and helpful, food was good, there was so much to choose from and so many different choices of where to go, we found the steak house was brilliant, well worth the small extra charge. Drinks were always available and staff were quick to serve, always with a smile.
We had a couple of trips out, one to Kusadasi market - very busy, but a good experience if you can take a bit of being hassled and keep a smile on your face while you keep saying 'no thankyou'! Another trip was to Efesus, which is amazing if you like this sort of thing. Both trips we managed by ourselves by dolmus bus from the entrance to the hotel, we found the drivers to be very helpful if you just politely ask (we did see a bit of an ignorant man from Liverpool get short shrift for acting like an ar*e - must admit we found it funny!!!).
The water park was great, my husband and myself being around 50ish found all the steps a bit tiring in the heat but we managed, but our two 17 year olds were in every day, they loved it. The water sports on the beach were good and not too expensive.
I think the only thing I can find to complain about was there was no bacon and sausage at breakfast, still, there was so much other choice that it wasn't really a problem. So all in all a fantastic holiday and we will be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Fantasy Hotel and outstanding Water Park located at Izmir’s famous Ephesus Beach. Aqua Fantay’s guests are just miles away from some of the worlds most historical places such as the legendary city of Ephesus, Virgin Mary’s House, Artemis Temple and Şirince Village. Aqua Fantasy is just 5 km (3 miles) from Ephesus, 8 km (5 miles) to the famous holiday town of Kusadası, 8 km (5 miles) to the city of Selcuk and 55 km (34 miles) to Izmir International Airport.Whether preferring lively water activities and fun slides, Aqua Fantasy is the perfect retreat for water lovers. The quiet surroundings, comfortable accommodation, wonderful views and great beachfront location make this a perfect family escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquafantasy Aquapark Hotel And Spa
- Aqua Fantasy Hotel Aquapark
- Aqua Fantasy Selcuk