Just got back from a week at Aqua Fantasy with my partner, and 2 kiddies, age 7 and 5. A brilliant hotel with plenty to do. The room was clean and of a good standard, the food was some of the best I have ever eaten, the facilities were ridiculous in the fact that you were spoilt for choice, you didnt have to get up at 3am to go and put a towel down by the pool because there were enough pools and beds for every guest. The activities for children were brilliant, Croc kids club was fantatstic, so was the mini disco!! Do not listen to any negative comments, I am the most picky person you will ever meet and I had a week in heaven. Worth every penny and we are definitely returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Fantasy Hotel and outstanding Water Park located at Izmir’s famous Ephesus Beach. Aqua Fantay’s guests are just miles away from some of the worlds most historical places such as the legendary city of Ephesus, Virgin Mary’s House, Artemis Temple and Şirince Village. Aqua Fantasy is just 5 km (3 miles) from Ephesus, 8 km (5 miles) to the famous holiday town of Kusadası, 8 km (5 miles) to the city of Selcuk and 55 km (34 miles) to Izmir International Airport.Whether preferring lively water activities and fun slides, Aqua Fantasy is the perfect retreat for water lovers. The quiet surroundings, comfortable accommodation, wonderful views and great beachfront location make this a perfect family escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Aquafantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquafantasy Aquapark Hotel And Spa
- Aqua Fantasy Hotel Aquapark
- Aqua Fantasy Selcuk