Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA
$81
$76
Hotel Nazar(Selcuk)(Great Value!)
$45
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
2,477 results
All reviewsfirst choicethe pearlwater parkice creamkids clubauntie sandraoasis restaurantfontana poolall agesbeach barsplash cardpearl baradult poolentertainment teamsomething for everyonefamily holidaylife guards
Reviewed October 20, 2012

stayed for one week hotel was fab only bad thing was some guy dave manc moaned the whole time about bacon an the lack of it !!! said the food was really bad but ate lots of it could'nt fit in his pants by day 4 apparently its no were near as good as jamaica were the have beercan buttys all day an lobster ...Its 17.50 for a 3 course meal for 2 in tge hotel not EACH so cheap as chips really ....Loved it apart from sulky sue whos cheered up now as hes had a bacon butty an his off to jamaica next year

Reviewed October 19, 2012

negative points:

Alot of add ons for an all inc hotel, which i am comparing to others i have been to. Ice cream only for 2 hours per day and 2 flavours only. Fresh orange juice is not free.Mini bar is chargable Restrictions of changing bath towel, certain days and times. I dont even watch the time on holiday. Bring your own towels. Only 1 visit to the al la carte restuarant, they got my choice mixed up and served all this food and did not even tell what the food was. Everything is put on your room card, try to bill be at the end of the holiday an extra 200lira , make sure you keep all receipts, another thing to hang on to.

Safari: not worth it at all, just drive around all day, ok the views are beautiful but once you seen it then thats enough. Definately not worth the money.

Food: not labelled properly, restaurant was soo busy and i did not even go in peak season. Loud, confusing and not enjoyable at times.

Market: everyone goes on about the Wednesday market, well its not good and its actually more expensive that the shops so be aware that you are not getting a bargin in the market.

Staff: most of the staff do noy smile and say much to you. Only one nice waiter called Akin.

Positive points: free entrance to the water park (food and drink not free).

alot of variety of foods and if your not fussy then you will love it, you probably have to work out what is what.

Trips: turksih bath is a decent trip to go out, cheap and something to experience. Young kids did not seem to like it.

Spa: must admit very nice , pricey like london but it is a nice treat.

Enterainment: alot going on in the hotel to keep the kids busy.

Overall was a good holiday but not somewhere i would go back to as i have been to much better place.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Leanne W
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Firstly as we arrived at the hotel greeted will a lovely helpful reception staff explained about the room, safe and other things we asked about also showed us where to eat as they put on late food for guests arriving in the early hours as we did. The room was spacious oriental design with the sliding Doors one part double bed wardrobes and bathroom other single bed and sofa area then balcony as we stayed on the 1st floor room 2546 family suite. There was shower/bath facilities, tv, hair dryer etc lovely clean rooms- maids did room everyday . The mini-bar is to pay for so we asked for it to be emptied so we could put our own drinks/nibbles in we bought from the shop staff did this ASAP must say that your not allowed to take glasses or plates in the room and will be fined for doing so which you can understand for pest control and this was great as never saw any bugs around the apartment ! The pools are brilliant lots to choose from the Fontana pool the lively one with music and pool dances and the carribean pool was quite lively too there was also the shark pool and the aquapark to go to which is brilliant for families the lazy river and the wave pool is fabulous a must try and for the daredevils there's plenty of slides to go on ! The aquapark is free for the hotel guests just access via the side gate near the croco kids club ! The beach is fantastic you can walk out really far and it will still be not up to you knees great for children there are little fishes you can see walking out deeper and also turtles to feed at the side of the beach !!! The food was fantastic lots of variety salads, pastas, cheeses, breads, cooked roasts, etc the chicken is gorgeous it's like having a kfc and the chicken kebabs at the pearl bar are to die for ! For food we swapped from the oasis buffet restaurant to the tropicana both lovely food on the night it was mostly the tropicana as it was closer to the mini disco in the amphitheatre as my nephew loved this and we went nearly every night the shows were great -shrek ,grease, robbie Williams , michael Jackson, Turkish dancing groups the entertainment team were fabulous and worked really hard on the resort and we'd like to say a great big thank you to aunty Sandra from the kids club she is brilliant at mini disco getting the kids involved and making my nephew freddie who had his 4th birthday over there brilliant aunty Sandra sang happy birthday and invited us onto the stage always taking the time to chat to us around the complex our Freddie adored her and still talks about her now ! I would recommend this hotel to families with children any age as the sea is shallow, pools have walk in parts, entertainment is great, staff help you with anything you need ! And definitely go see shirley Marie singing live what a lovely lady miss everyone already still doing the pool dance and mini disco songs as I work in a nursery all the children have learnt the moves :D ha ha the beach parties were lovely too with an open bonfire on the beach just watch out for the red sauce on the odd pudding for the little ones as my nephew went hyper after eating them so we stuck to the chocolate ones and mooses which he gobbled down every night ! every part of our holiday was excellent to high standards we we're a party of 5 adults and one child and will be returning in a larger group next year as all our friends have heard how fab our holiday was and want to try it so see you next year !!!

1  Thank blondieandblade
Can G, Management Trainee at Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking a moment to mention your comments about Aqua Fantasy on Trip advisor.

It was a great pleasure meeting you during your stay at Aqua Fantasy Hotel and we hope we made your stay a memorable vacation experience.

Kind Regards

Reviewed October 17, 2012

My family & I booked a last minute deal here about a month ago to stay 28th Sept- 9th Oct. We booked 3 family rooms for 5 adults & my 4yr old son. The rooms were spacious with modern decor, satelite tv, large enough balconies which had lovely views! Perfect! :)

The hotel complex itself is massive! There's so much to do & see it'll take you a good 2wks to see everything! The pools are fantastic! We preferred the Fontana & Caribbean pools as they had the entertainment around them but there are quieter ones too.

The hotel's beach is great! Yeah it's not powdery white sand but it's soft on your feet, very clean & you can paddle out in the calm sea to around 180ft without getting out of your depth! My son & I spent a lot of here as there's a beach bar so could get drinks & take them onto the beach. The sunbeds are free & pedalo's/kayaks etc are too which was great!

The best thing about this hotel is the entertainment/kids club team! They all work so hard day & night to make sure everyone is happy. We always hurried our dinner to make it in time for mini disco for my son. There was only one child in our group but we all loved mini disco! :) It's hosted by Aunty Sandra & her team- Sarah, Beyonce, Hulia etc. They are so good with the kids & such lovely people! My son got his first little boy crush on Aunty Sandra & she made such a fuss of him, which was lovely & it t otally made his whole holiday when she sung Happy Birthday to him!.so a big thankyou to Sandra for that. Such a lovely lady! :)
tAfer mini disco is the main show, performed by the hotel entertainment team. They are all so talented & the shows are the best i've seen at a hotel! Many thanks to Melih, Jazzy B, Shirley-Marie, Elisa, Sertac & many more names I cant remember for the brilliant performances & laughter!
I've never been to a hotel complex b where all the staff are all so friendly, helpful & genuinely really care about the guests! In the restaurants, bars, the reception, guest relations, etc; everyone is lovely & chatty! Just wish I could remember more names to say thanks!

As for booking again, I'm definitely coming again next year! I never go to the same place twice as want to see as much of the world in my time as possible but this is just such a great place with everything you could want! Dont think i'll ever go anywhere else now!! :-) I put my photo's on facebook & a my friends have commented how amazing it looks here & they all want to come too, so next year could be a huge group booking from us!! Cant wait to go back!
Defintely 5+* hotel that's not to be missed!

1  Thank SarahLHargreaves

We would like to thank you for taking a moment to mention your critics about Aqua Fantasy on Trip advisor.

We constantly strive to improve ourselves and to offer you better service.
On this point, your precious comments are very important for us. We would like to have your feedback to let us improve our services and learn more from your experiences.

Best Regards

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I've just got back from a week at this hotel with my fiancée, 14 month old son, sister her fella and their 3 y.o son. I had a great holiday only marred by a few things. So here's my review I hope it's helpful

Hotel
This place is massive the adjoining water park is great fun for all. There's also two main pools, an adult only pool, And a couple of little kids pools with slides. the water was freezing but probably due to the time of year we went. Theres also two indoor heated pools one again for adults one again with slides for kids. Also the beach is nice and clean with plenty of sun loungers. The grounds are well kept and beautiful. The two main pools have bars one pool side, the larger has a swim up. Two beach bars (one serving food for lunch) mean your never far from a cool drink. In the middle is the big outdoor entertainment center where the nightly shows happen. Theres two shopping arcades (selling mainly fakes) Also dotted about you have football, volley ball, table tennis, mini golf, kids park, pool table, arcade machines, bowling alley and horse riding plus the usual water sports on the beach. Despite its size nothing is more than a short stroll away.

There are two buffets which in mine and most of the guest we spoke to is under par best. The break fast was terrible apart from the omelette stations. Wired spiced ham passed as sausage (same sausage is used for hot dogs) this is cut into strips and then passed for a substitute for bacon. Sloppy scrambled egg cheap cereals even my 14 month old don turned his nose at. One toaster meant there was always a big que. dinner and tea no better I'm afraid. This wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact you are only granted one free visit to one of there other resteraunts (excluding the steak house which is always payable) we were warned off the Italian by more than one set of guest. The Turkish and fish wasn't appealing to us. So we booked the steak house twice and the Chinese for our last night. First visit to the steak house was great food was lovely and the staff really looked after us. This cost about £17.50 per head cheap in anyone's book for 3 courses (kids eat free). We went again two days later the staff had changed and just weren't as friendly as the earlier staff.
and I'm sorry to say the food was no where near as good this time either. I guess it's luck of the draw which set if staff/chef you get. The Chinese on the last night was amazing again the staff couldn't do enough for us (even walking my sons buggy in circles while I ate my meal cos he was ratty) would also like to mention here there's a guy always walking round the complex offering free taxis to yucca resteraunt in the town. Go it's lovely and had a great atmosphere and not that dear. The beach bar serving lunch time food is ok for kids with pizzas, hotdogs and burgers. Worth keeping an eye on ad it serves beautiful kebabs somedays.

Entertainment
The entertainment team what can I say the kids will love it. Every night in the main stage there a kids disco followed by a show e.g shrek the musical, michel Jackson/Cher tributes. Not the best shows ever but they put a lot of effort in. Then later (10.45ish) the beach bars have discos, karaoke, singers and games for the adults all good fun. Lots going in in the day to such as water aerobics, pool side games, football and darts comps.

Staff
Can not bug up the staff enough. everyone there makes you feel special and like they are glad you came. Especially the guys at the main Lobby bar and as already mentioned Chinese resteraunt staff they are amazing. As with everyone in turkey ( as I found anyway ) they love kids I mean they can't get enough of them.

Rooms
Big spacious hot tub was nice added extra. Tellys old and small but that didn't bother me my son will watch his cartoons on anything. Only comlaibt here my coffee didn't get replaced once.

Overall
Great holiday great hotel helpful friendly staff buffets let it down a bit. Will go again but make sure I book the al a carte or eat out for my entire stay. If you've git kids and are thinking about it don't hesitate you'll all love it.

P.s make sure you go to the Wednesday marker it an experience to say the least only a quick cheap taxi ride away. Enjoy :-)

• Stayed: October 2012