We enjoyed our week at this hotel. The food is excellent and the refurbished rooms and bathrooms very nice. The things which need improvement are:-
1. Air conditioning needed in restaurant! Very hot in there!
2. Lighting needed in amphitheatre at night following end of show. Very dangerous going down steps in pitch dark. I had a nasty fall! Health and Safety would have a fit if they saw it....
3. A list of what drinks are available on All Inclusive. The bar menu has priced drinks but no clue as to which can be had for 'free'. There should either be asterisks against the free items or a separate list available. There seemed to be only two cocktails available, their own one and a Gin Fizz, which is not very good selection!
4. Housekeeping needs improvement. On two occasions, even though we were out on excursions all day, the room was not serviced.
I hope management will take note of these issues and sort them out for the benefit of future guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richmond Ephesus Resort is located at the most beautiful spot of a very special geography bringing together the historical riches and natural beauties on the seafront in Pamucak Bay, Selçuk District of Izmir.A spotless Blue Flag beach as far as the eye can reach, soothing turquoise sea, a vast garden with all shades of green and the history near you… Besides its special location, easy to access Richmond Ephesus is 75km away from İzmir Adnan Menderes Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Richmond Ephesus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Richmond Ephesus Hotel Selcuk
- Richmond Ephesus Resort All Inclusive