My Boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for 1 week from 7th June 14.
Hotel: Modern with all the facilities you need for a lovely holiday. Our room was in 'A Block' in one of the garden apartments, it was lovely and clean with ultra modern bathroom and furnishes. The air-conditioning was brilliant and the towels were changes daily.
Grounds: Beautifully kept with palm trees and flowers everywhere you looked.
Staff: Extremely friendly and helpful. The animation team were great, we did water polo and aqua fitness most day, however if you didn't want to join in on activity they did not pester you and accepted a no thanks with a smile.
Food: Great! loads of variety. We visited the Italian A la Carte restaurant and had a wonderful meal. The Turkish night was delicious! I recommend the kebabs (more like wraps)
At breakfast you could have omelettes, pancakes and waffles cooked to order for you!
Drinks: My boyfriend said the beer was good. I mostly had cocktails, which were generally ok, however the bar staff did not really give you an option of what cocktail you wanted, more like a get what your given sort of thing! but they were still nice.
Beach: Lovely white sand, nice and clean with water sports available.
Nearby: Local town/village is 10 minutes taxi journey away, which was roughly 15 euros each way. Some lovely restaurants to eat and drink in. There are plenty of shops (however the shop assistants are a little pushy)
Weather - Red hot, the odd day had a welcomed nice cool breeze. Definitely lots of sun cream needed!
Overall I recommend you visit this hotel, and I guarantee you wont be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richmond Ephesus Resort is located at the most beautiful spot of a very special geography bringing together the historical riches and natural beauties on the seafront in Pamucak Bay, Selçuk District of Izmir.A spotless Blue Flag beach as far as the eye can reach, soothing turquoise sea, a vast garden with all shades of green and the history near you… Besides its special location, easy to access Richmond Ephesus is 75km away from İzmir Adnan Menderes Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Richmond Ephesus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Richmond Ephesus Hotel Selcuk
- Richmond Ephesus Resort All Inclusive