“Awesome experiance”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Awesome experiance”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We had a scooter trip around Selcuk and Kusadasie so we were tired and dirty, we decided to go for a Turkish bath and was so surprised that we could do it together, me my wife and son. It was so much more of a experience doing it together and lying around on the warm marble was amazing. The service was very good and I would recommend this hamami. It does not have the old feeling that you might get from other hamami's but the service was very good

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
160 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 205 helpful votes
“Great First Turkish Bath”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We had some time to spare after couple of tours so we decided to make it family affair to get our first Turkish baths here. We were surprised we all could do this together as a family including children! the price was very reasonable. It was on a Sunday evening and there was no one there but us which was perfect since we had no clue what to expect and certainly didn't feel comfortable experiencing this in a crowded place. It was an awesome experience to be able to do this as a family.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank canyanyday
United States
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Great place to have your first Turkish bath”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

This was my first Turkish bath. I went with my husband, who has been to one before. I quite enjoyied this experience; my husband said he preferred this one to the other he had in Istanbul.

The masseurs had basic English (so could tell you to lie down, sit, etc.). I went during the co-ed bathing time, and while I wore my bathing suit for the washing portion, there were women in there who did not and everything was fine. We opted for the oil massage, and while definately rougher than a North America massage, the masseur did ask if I wanted it firm (I said soft); my husband wasn't given the choice.

I would absolutely recommend this experience, you feel so clean and relaxed after!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank strawberrykiwijello
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Turkish Bath in Turkey (and cheapest)”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The old guy knew his stuff. Great scrub down. Very traditional and my fiancee and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Hayden W
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best Hamam experience”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

We spent several hours being cleaned scrubbed and massaged and left feeling so very relaxed. Better than either our Istanbul experience and also our different hotel hamam experiences. Very central traditional hamam and great value for the professional services provided. Exactly what we were expecting. Very highly recommended.

Visited September 2013