“Fabulous country meal”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

We visited during a tour of Ephesus. Wonderfully simple but comfortable setting and the food was great. All fresh and well presented in a buffet style.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Our tour guide took us there after a tour of Ephesus and the Virgin Mary home. Very nice surprise. Buffet had lots of choices. Vegetables including baby okra and fried zucchini flowers were very good. Homemade lemonade was excellent Shady location and traditional Turkish folk dancing made it memorable

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We were taken to this hospitable restaurant by our tour leader on a day trip to Ephesus. So, I can't comment on some aspects of it, such as reservations and price. But the experience is great. A huge choice of items are available on the buffet. All are explained and you can try as many as you like. We were seated on an outside patio which was very pleasant. I did not buy the cookbook (My Mother's Kitchen) while I was there, but realized when I got home that there was no better way to get basic recipes for all the delicious cuisine I sampled in Turkey, so I sent for it after I got home. I am very glad I did. It is easy to follow and even includes suggestions of where to get the ingredients in the U.S.

1  Thank AnnieW440
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We were fortunate to have a great tour guide, named Selcuk, who took us to this great restaurant. It was like a buffet style ,home made, healthy cooking. They cook with olive oil and yet all dishes we tried were tasty.We had the pleasure of meeting the cook and daughter who wrote the recipes. We bought their recipe book and they autographed it for us.If you want to get in to this restaurant, make sure you make a reservation ahead of time.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Good homemade Turkish food. Buffet style with plenty of choices. Went here while doing a day tour of Ephesus.