“The highlight of our Turkish holiday”

Bizim Ev Hanimeli Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 108 Restaurants in Selcuk
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We visited as part of a tour group. What a fabulous surprise!. A gorgeous setting, friendly and efficient staff. The food variety was enormous and by far the best food we experienced in Turkey.
Fantastic value and a delicious lesson in traditional Turkish food and hospitality.
Cansu's book was only available online, but I was delighted to receive it and the enchanting story of this amazing family. I wish the family continued success and encourage anyone lucky enough to visit Turkey to experience this charming restaurant.. The highlight of our Turkish food adventures. Thanks to everyone

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This was not only the best food we had in Turkey, but the most memorable meal for some time. For those who enjoy vegetables, this restaurant is Nirvana. The owners are lovely and wecoming. We dined outdoors after making our selections at the buffet. Our entire family from young to old loved it. Cansu Tucker, daughter of the owners, has written a cookbook that we ordered. The recipes are terrific as are the photos and photographing food is an art. Cannot recommend this restaurant more highly!

1  Thank EileenBucksCounty
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Came here with a family group of 7 - had an awesome lunch. Chef's put out at least 25 different dishes which were available buffet style (all you can eat) for 25 TL per person - a really good rate. Location is near Ephesus. Delicious food - we've been in the country for 3 weeks and this is probably the best food of any place we've eaten. Don't hesitate. Place is in a peaceful and pretty location too, and has Efes beer (dark, light and the regular beer).

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We wanted to try this restaurant after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor. Our guide was familiar with the place and knew the owner. The food was very good and the location was very charming. The owner does offer her cookbook at the end of the meal but don't feel compelled to buy. The buffet was about $11 but we were charged about $4 for the sodas. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

After touring Ephesus with our amazing guide, Fatma Acar, she took us to this restaurant for lunch. I had never had Turkish food, so I really wasn't sure what to expect. I can't tell you how pleasantly suprised I was, at the variety of what we saw when we walked in. First of all the place is cool. Very authentic Turkish farmhouse. There was a huge table with dozens of pots and pans with amazing food... I think there were ten different kinds of eggplant dishes!! For any vegetarians reading this, this place was pure heaven! There were all kinds of meat and chicken dishes also, but lots of delicious vegetables. Anyway, I piled my plate with so much food (because I wanted to taste everything), that I sat down and said "I will never finish this". Not only did I finish the entire mound of food, but I was wiping the sauce on the plate with bread when I was done! :-). Anyway, I ordered the cookbook and I can't wait to make some of these dishes at home. DON'T MISS THIS PLACE.

1  Thank liesmane