We stayed at Homeros Pension October 26 & 27, 2013 and loved this little place in Selcuk, Turkey. The staff (Saziye) was super friendly and helpful. The room we had was in the building separate from the one with the roof terrace and we found it charming, clean and comfortable. We were served a good Turkish breakfast with much appreciated fresh fruit each morning and enjoyed the roof terrace for a cold beer at the end of a long day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1991 a popular place with travelers, run by Dervis with the help of his mother (she cooks great meals) and his sister Shaziye . The roof terrace gives a splendid 360" view over the old part of Selcuk town, with many antique sites a stone's throw away. Guest rooms are divided over 2 buildings (across the street) and are uniquely decorated with local antiques. Most rooms have en-suite bathroom and aircon. we organise transportation to Ephesus,free use of internet (wireless), bicycle available to use. we have one of most beautiful panoramic view and unforgetable sunset , Every evening before dinner wine is served on the roof terrace to make the beautiful sunset even more enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Homeros Pension & Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homeros Pension & Guesthouse Hotel Selcuk
- Homeros Pension And Guesthouse