A very welcoming pensione, staff very friendly and helpful,small rooms had good beds, private shower and balcony.sBreakfast was one of the best we've had so far, with fresh fruit, homemade Pomegranite Jam ,fresh Yoghurt as well as all the usual Turkish bread, cheese egg etc. We took ours up to the roof top terrace wich is FABULOUS and possibly the best view around. good value in a central location 2 mins. Walk to the st.john's basilica, and Ephesus only 15 mins away by mini bus found at closeby Otogar. Go early to Ephesus before the cruise ship crowds arrive mid morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1991 a popular place with travelers, run by Dervis with the help of his mother (she cooks great meals) and his sister Oya. The roof terrace gives a splendid 360" view over the old part of Selcuk town, with many antique sites a stone's throw away. Guest rooms are divided over 2 buildings (across the street) and are uniquely decorated with local antiques. Most rooms have en-suite bathroom and aircon. Free: transportation to Ephesus, use of internet (wireless), bicycle use. Every evening before dinner wine is served on the roof terrace to make the beautiful sunset even more enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Homeros Pension & Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homeros Pension And Guesthouse
- Homeros Pension & Guesthouse Hotel Selcuk