What a welcoming place! My wife and I arrived here tired after dark to a wonderful welcome by xx who along with his family provided us a very nice two nights and three days in Selcuk. The comfortable common area upstairs is a very relaxing place for beer and wine where other travelers are coming and going and you can interact as much or as little as you like. Plus there is a roof top area above this with panoramic views. To go above expectations to see that we had a nice time was obviously their nature. I definitely recommend this place especially if interacting with the hosts and other travelers is your thing. A great fruit filled breakfast and the excellent dinners topped off a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1991 a popular place with travelers, run by Dervis with the help of his mother (she cooks great meals) and his sister Oya. The roof terrace gives a splendid 360" view over the old part of Selcuk town, with many antique sites a stone's throw away. Guest rooms are divided over 2 buildings (across the street) and are uniquely decorated with local antiques. Most rooms have en-suite bathroom and aircon. Free: transportation to Ephesus, use of internet (wireless), bicycle use. Every evening before dinner wine is served on the roof terrace to make the beautiful sunset even more enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Homeros Pension & Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homeros Pension And Guesthouse
- Homeros Pension & Guesthouse Hotel Selcuk