Jimmy and his business partner Ahmed were very welcoming and helpful. They were willing to spend time, chatting with us and providing tips on where to eat and visit. The rooms were spacious and comfortable, the bathrooms were clean and the WiFi was fast. Jimmy organised our tour to Ephesus with a brilliant tour guide. The breakfast was great every morning. The hotel is conveniently located right next to the Saturday Market. They had a wide range of reasonably priced carpets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Jimmy's Place" (formerly "Artemis Guest House - Jimmy's Place") moved to a much better building & location in 2005. 2006 saw renovations: specially-designed 'boutique' deluxe rooms through to budget rooms- something for EVERY traveller! Elevator, central heating, A/C, PRIVATE swimming pool, restaurant with experienced chef, Travel Desk with qualified travel agent, & the biggest and best travel library on Turkey you will find anywhere! Get the most from your visit to Selcuk ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Jimmy's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jimmy`s Place Hotel Selcuk
- Jimmys Place Selcuk
- Jimmys Place Hotel Selcuk