Another great place that we stayed. We stayed on the 4th floor with our room overlooking the mosque, it never woke me up for the 4 am call to prayer probably becuase I was so exhausted from the day's activities. The room was large and very clean. All the guys there were extremely friendly and helpful. The location was excellent as we were able to walk everywhere. The pool was not opened yet so I can't comment on that. The only thing I did not like was the hard push we got on arrival for booking tours, before we even checked in. To be fair we had this pretty much every where we stayed in Turkey(except Istanbul).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Jimmy's Place" (formerly "Artemis Guest House - Jimmy's Place") moved to a much better building & location in 2005. 2006 saw renovations: specially-designed 'boutique' deluxe rooms through to budget rooms- something for EVERY traveller! Elevator, central heating, A/C, PRIVATE swimming pool, restaurant with experienced chef, Travel Desk with qualified travel agent, & the biggest and best travel library on Turkey you will find anywhere! Get the most from your visit to Selcuk ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Jimmy's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jimmy`s Place Hotel Selcuk
- Jimmys Place Selcuk
- Jimmys Place Hotel Selcuk