Stayed for 1 night in early March. Everything and everyone at this hotel was fantastic. The staff (Jimmy & Alex) where tremendous host. The accommodations were clean well managed and comfortable. If your in the market for some fine Turkish carpets then do yourself a favor and talk to Jimmy. He is very knowledgable and very fair in his pricing. You will not be disappointed.
Overall, Selcuk is a beautiful little town and an excellent place to stay while exploring Efes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Jimmy's Place" (formerly "Artemis Guest House - Jimmy's Place") moved to a much better building & location in 2005. 2006 saw renovations: specially-designed 'boutique' deluxe rooms through to budget rooms- something for EVERY traveller! Elevator, central heating, A/C, PRIVATE swimming pool, restaurant with experienced chef, Travel Desk with qualified travel agent, & the biggest and best travel library on Turkey you will find anywhere! Get the most from your visit to Selcuk ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Jimmy's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jimmy`s Place Hotel Selcuk
- Jimmys Place Selcuk
- Jimmys Place Hotel Selcuk