“gul our tour guide was the best”

Fez Travel - Ephesus Day Tours
Ranked #6 of 28 Tours in Selcuk
More attraction details
Owner description: Need a holiday ? Vacation coming up ? What is important to you when you travel? Fez Travel is a tour operator and a travel agency with tours covering both Turkey, Egypt and Greece. Fez Travel has grown enormously and successfully since 1997. It’s team of dedicated and passionate souls have hundreds of years of experience and expertise for all over the globe on hand to ensure your enjoyment, satisfaction and security.
Reviewed February 6, 2014

had taken ur tour for pammukkale and ephesus , had gul as our tour guide she was excellent and we had a wonderful time . her politeness and honesty is highly appreciated

2  Thank ajaybaphna1412
in 41 reviews
"ruins"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I have just returned from a 8 day tour of Turkey with Fez Travel. I booked the tour via the Internet from Australia as it was the only one I could find with a guarantee departure and offered tours in December. I was a little worried because I was doing it on line and didn't really know much about this company. I have to say it was a great tour and the travel guide Peri was wonderful. I have been on a few different tours over the years and I would rate this one the best I have ever been on. I'm going o Eygpt next year and will definitely go through Fez travel agin. If you are lucky enough to get Peri as your tour guide you will love her fun and vibrant nature!

9  Thank Catherine F
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Highly recommend this 3 day/ 4 nights tour taking in Gallipoli, Troy, Pergaumum, Ephesus and Pamukkale. Funda, our tour guide was wonderful, and looked after us. A 12 seat bus, with a fantastic driver. Recommed going with a small group rather than the big bus, as the guides are specialist on the areas they take you through

1  Thank karen s
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We used Fez travel in Istanbul, Gallipoli, Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappadocia. We were very happy with all of these tours. The guides were knowledgeable, friendly and great fun. I highly recommend this group and if you meet Gul, Kumbra or Ruya you are definitely in for a treat!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Fez travel were brilliant. I am more of a budget traveler. I have travelled extensively but I wasn't prepared for the high standard of this tour.

We were lucky to have a good mix of travelers and an excellent Fez Travel team.

Main points:
1. High level of accommodation - 4-5 star hotels
2. Professionalism - trip went smoothly. Problems were sorted with the minimum of hassles.
3. Competency - Our tour leader Gurkan and bus driver "Mr H" were a great team and never missed a beat.
4. Friendliness - Always approachable and helpful.
5. Flexible - was able to accommodate my requests to do some solo excursions.
6. Great value for money - excellent accommodation, 99% of all tickets to attractions are covered, bus of high standard.

Only one small negative was the hard sell at the "factory shops". The carpet shop was the worse. Be prepared and plan you exit routes.

5  Thank nzcambo