“lovely”

Ranked #1 of 23 Shopping in Selcuk
St-Pierre Jolys, Manitoba
“lovely”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We loved Julia and her very personal attention to quality and to her customers, and her devotion to her culture. We enjoyed her and her tea very much! Her English skills are fantastic.

Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Amanzimtoti, South Africa
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“More than just the li'l shop around the corner”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

The minute one steps into Moon Light Souvenir Silver Shop, one is transported into souvenir heaven! The delightful Julia, proprietor of Moon Light, welcomes one in fabulous English and makes one feel immediately at home. Julia explains how she has expanded her shop and one can sense an incredible passion for what she does. And there is no shortage of the most beautiful items in her shop, from colourful decorated lights to amazing jewellery, the latter being her speciality. Then there are so many other keepsakes on offer ... one will need a container to ship everything back home! A true gem in the heart of Selcuk!

Visited March 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“A wonderful shopping experience!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

This was my second trip to the small town of Selcuk and my second time to shop at Julia's store! She has recently expanded making her store lighter and larger, but her hospitality and warmth have not change at all. She is gracious, honest, and kind and I hope our paths cross again one day!

Visited March 2014
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Julia makes shopping in Turkey a treasure”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Moonlight Silver shop has so many items and unlike any shop in the area you are met with a smile and no pressure. While this darling works hard and long, she always makes time for you and while I was there she was making dinner and invited me to join her. It was the most special time of my trip. I love to "know" the culture, really experience it and with Julia you do. I love her as my sister. She has amazing things in her shop and if she didnt have it she went and got it for me. SHE is amazing, and deserves good things to happen for her.

Visit the shop if you are there and if not order by phone...she will make it happen.

Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
“A lovely shop with lasting mementoes”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed in Selcuk and discovered a lovely jewellery shop belonging to a really friendly lady called Julia who spoke fluent English. I was shopping with my husband for an anniversary gift and came away with several pieces of very unique jewellery & a collection of ceramics which Julia kindly offered to post home. The ceramics actually arrived at our address before we did and now take pride of place in my display cabinet - if you read this thank you Julia!!

Visited November 2013