“We loved Moonlight!”

Moon Light Souvenir Silver Shop
Ranked #1 of 23 Shopping in Selcuk
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We had a wonderful experience at Moonlight. We spent several nights with Julia and her husband having tea and chatting after shopping. Julia's openness, honesty, and generosity was unparalleled in a country where service is exceptional. She even mailed out postcards after I asked for a mailbox. The shop is beautiful with lovely items. Definitely pay a visit if you are in town - you will not regret it! We are now Facebook friends and I know if I need anything, I only need to send her a message. We look forward to visiting Julia again!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We had a lovely positive shopping experience in Julia's shop. Everything was of top quality and well priced - something for everyones budget!
What I wanted to buy was unavailable at the time but more were on order so I paid for it and it was posted to us in Australia , the parcel arriving here before we got back from our trip. You cannot beat that for reliabililty and excellent service.! Thank you Julia I Totally recommend with confidence for anyone to shop with Julia.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Wonderful and quality selection of jewelry and other gifts. Julia is especially helpful and generous. Not only did I get beautiful bowls that Julia shipped to my home in the U.S. but Julia helped with my communications with the local bank and pharmacist.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I visited Julia's store while in Turkey last summer, bought some beautiful pashmina scarves ... and then as Christmas approached, realized I could use several more. I contacted Julia by email and told her what I was looking for (leaving much of the color selection to her); she had it ready to ship in a few days; paid her by Western Union (online! how easy!); and almost to the day that she had predicted I'd receive the package -- there it was! Julia has beautiful things in her lovely shop and she is a beautiful person as well, inside and out. Highly recommend!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Shopping at Julia's beautiful store was a highlight experience of our trip to Turkey. She has a great selection of treasures and is helpful in the decision making process. Julia and her husband were also so kind and giving. We enjoyed some delightful tea time with them. They were also very sweet to my little baby, letting her play on a lovely carpet with some beads while we shopped (also spoiling her with lovely gifts)! We were very blessed with the experience if meeting such a sweet lady. I cannot wait to give the high quality gifts from her shop to my loved ones!