“Julia's”

Noblesville, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Julia's”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I was recently in Selcuk Turkey and stopped in at the Moon Light Souvenir shop. Julia and her husband were wonderful, not only did they help me find the gifts I needed at reasonable prices, but they treated us to tea and we left there feeling like we had made friends. I brought home a lamp that my granddaughter loved and several scarfs that my wife and daughter thought were amazing. I didn't feel the least bit pressured and Julia gave me some great advice about where to eat and what to look out for. Her English was excellent too.

1 Thank brad m

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Ottawa, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A world of wonders at Julia's Place”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

There are hundreds if not thousands of gift shops in Turkey. The Moon Light Souvenir Silver Shop stands out as one of the better ones. Owned and operated by the effervescent Julia and her silversmith husband, the store has ceramics, lamps and hand-crafted silver jewellery as textiles, games and knick-knacks galore. Stop by, look around, chat a while and enjoy an apple tea. My wife and I stopped by and visited and bought stuff 4 or 5 times during our stay in the area. Julia is welcoming even if you don't buy anything (but you must, of course :). So drop by, say hello, and tell her Bob & Margie from Ottawa sent you.

1 Thank Bob-El-00
Guadalajara, Mexico
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Great pieces I got from Moon Light Silver Shop”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I got two Ottoman silver pieces from the fine selection they have. Julia the owner is so nice and help me decide. So I got one pice for me and one for a very important present for my sister. Back home I like the jewelry more than in Turkey.
Thank you Julia!!!!
I do recommend this place for shopping.

Visited September 2012
Alpine, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“moon light souvenir silver shop selcuk turkey”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Meeting Julia and Gursel and experiencing their hospitality and genuine Turkish generousity was a wonderful thing for my daughter kelly and I.We were interested in silver necklaces and pendants and found the selection to be excellent and at reasonable prices!
The conversation and the Apple Tea were memorable.

Visited October 2012
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
“Beautiful Souvernir shop and Julia's a wonderful helpul person”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We stumbled into Julia by chance and we were glad that we did. She is a very hospitable and friendly and trustworthy person. We stopped at her shop and enjoyed a cup of apple tea and chit chatted with her for a bit. She's got a beautiful souvenir shop with items at excellent prices. If you ae in Selcuk, make it a point to go to her store. You will not be disapointed.