“Great food and Relaxing Athmosphere”

Pinar Pide & Pizza Salonu
Ranked #23 of 106 Restaurants in Selcuk
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed July 15, 2014

This was one of my favorite restaurant during my visit to Turkey. I had the cheese pizza with mushrooms and onions. My husband had the pizza with the minced meats. Our dinner came with a big fresh salad. The crust of the pizza is somewhat crispy. The cheese is fresh mozzarella and it is amazing. If fact, my husband order another, the owner smiled with delight. The restaurant is simple and relaxing. The owners are pleasant. The take out business was heavy. It must be popular will the locals. The price is great. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

It was tasty and came with a large salad and bread. Economical too. Not far from the heart of town. Has outdoor seating and is popular with neighborhood people as far as i could see.

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Loved the Turkish style pizzas. And so reasonably priced! They gave us TONS of salad too and even made vegetarian pizzas that were not on the menu.

1  Thank Ivvyrulz
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Hands down, the best pizza place in Izmir. We liked it so much, that we went the second time for lunch. We had the vegetarian, cheese, and mushroom. All three were extremely well prepared - with fresh dough. The pizza is extremely light and flavorful. This is a small and extremely inexpensive restaurant with great service. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I can't remember the name f the exact pizza but its basically got just a little meat and cheese and its soooo cheap. Very clean