Natureland Efes Pension
Hotel Nazar(Selcuk)(Great Value!)
$45
Hotel Nilya(Selcuk)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Quiet place with fantastic view. Warm hospitality and excellent service from the family who owns and lives there. I loved the food that they served. By the way, we were the first guests who used the swimming pool. Overall, our stay was simply perfect.

(We actually traveled May 2012... I wrote a review (again) as I have some questions which I forgot to indicate in my initial review last year. Please find the captions in the photos)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2013

as we drove up the hotel my heart leapt...it is stunning. we were warmly welcomed by two delightful ladies , offered cool drinks and shown to one of only two beautifully appointed self catering rooms.. Set among the hills with outstanding veiws , it also boasted the most refreshing infinity pool. the owner was pleasant and helpful although not always present , but the two ladies ensured our stay was perfect. A short drive from ephesus its self., i would highly recommend a stay at this truly lovely retreat ...

Room Tip: there are only two and both are lovely
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jan B
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Naturland Efes is on the road to Şirince. It's a short drive from Selçuk and offered complete quiet in beautiful setting among steep hillsides dotted with olive trees and lovely views. There are just two rooms below the main house and ours was new, clean, nicely appointed, including a small kitchenette suitable for simple meals. The beds were very comfortable. The grounds had fruit trees and an infinity pool, which was great to cool off. However, the chlorine levels were very high. We thought this just might be the practice in Turkey, but we did not encounter this in other pools during our three week visit. The owner also runs the Vardar pension and allows those guests to come up for a swim and dinner on the property.This is a nice choice to stay if you have a car and would like to self-cater for a night or two.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hoppityhop
Reviewed July 15, 2013

There are not many real b&b's in Turkey but this is one and it is a jewel. As soon as I saw the photo I knew I wanted to stay here and it didn't disappoint. The location is excellent just a short drive out of Selcuk and very close to Ephesus. It is quiet & peaceful with a fabulous view especially at night with the moon rising over the castle in the distance. The rooms (only two) are large and clean. The family is around but not intrusive - in fact I would have enjoyed more conversation with them. Breakfasts and dinners were excellent and served in a beautiful setting. We ate two dinners there but in retrospect I would have eaten out for one just for variety. The best part was the gorgeous infinity pool - so beautiful and the setting on the hillside is magnificent.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I loved this place! Very clean and fresh. The location is excellent if you have a car. Breakfast was delicious, and the dinner was one of the best in Turkey. Very quiet, good views, and a friendly family.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple