“Great meal”

Boomerang Guesthouse & Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 100 Restaurants in Selcuk
Cuisines: Asian, Turkish
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Boomerang Garden Restaurant located right next to the Ephesus museum next to the boomerang guest house you can have a Chinese & Turkish cuisine dishes lovely yard outdoor seating and indoor area reasonable price
Twin Cities, Minnesota
“Great meal”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

The cuisine here is very imaginative and the food is plentiful and good. And the owner is extraordinarily friendly -- as everyone in Turkey seemed to be. And the beer is cold, too.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank dbuster

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
East London UK
“I am writing in the Garden Restaurant, just had lovely breakfast”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I came to Selcuk for a few days relaxing before the winter, I couldn't have picked a better place. The Boomerang Guesthouse welcomed me back like a member of the family.

The restuarant is a lovely garden, there are pomegranite and orange trees. The orange that was part of my brekkie was picked fresh this morning.

Last night I ate like a king! Now I am thoroughly chilled out and ready for a gentle stroll up to Ephesus. Free of the crowds of August, lovely weather, cool evenings and great new friends.

It is still not too late to enjoy tranquility before the Christmas shopping madness.

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank mike1942EastLondonUK
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Like a boomerang we came back”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We missed this restaurant on our last visit to Selçuk in 2012 when it had only just opened. This year on recommendation we sought it out. It is just a short distance away from the hole in the ground that is the Ephesus museum. Set in a cozy little courtyard that is full of greenery, the welcome and service we received was excellent. The owners were very chatty and full of local information. The food was as good as anything you would receive in Selçuk. The mezes and kebabs were very well prepared and full of flavour. We came back again after a couple of nights and had just as good a meal. We will definitely return next year.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank HenryWorthing
“A lovely family business”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We enjoyed ourselves so much at this restaurant on our first night in Selcuk that we came back each of our three night of our stay there! Great food, lovely relaxed garden atmosphere, and a beautiful family running the business. We felt so at home here, very much appreciated after two months on the road.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Iambernadette
Mountain View, California, United States
“Went There for Chinese Food, But No Have”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

It's hard to decide what rating to give when you go somewhere because it advertised something, and they don't end up having it. I went there for lunch because I wanted some variety from the usual Turkish food, and they advertised Chinese food. Unfortunately, their Chinese chef doesn't come in until dinner time. I briefly considered staying and getting the same kind of Turkish food offered everywhere else, but their prices were generally 50% higher than the baseline in Selcuk so I walked out completely disappointed. They had a nice-seeming garden dining area, but I go to a restaurant foremost to eat so I have to give them a one out of five because they failed at that most essential requirement.

Visited October 2013