“Lovely food! :-) but noisy restaurant”

Wallabies Aquaduct Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 106 Restaurants in Selcuk
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Loved the food :-)
Nice and clean restaurant.
Good service
Disliked the loud music inside the restaurant.
I prefered the outdoor seating.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband and 2 children ages 5&9 came here based on trip advisor reviews. The reviews were correct. The food and service was terrific and a very affordable meal. We had the stuffed chicken roll (with spinach), the chicken crepe and the chicken bites with fries for the kids to share. The service was fast, the food was fresh and well prepared and the service was great. We ate outside so we could enjoy watching the locals and the large storks that were nesting on the columns down the lane. Total cost including a glass of wine, a beer and 2 freshly pressed juices was $67ty. Highly recommend!

Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Ate here three nights in a row. portion sizes were good, food well cooked and presented beautifully. My husbands dairy allergy was happily catered for. Friendly prompt service. My only complaint would be the annoying music videos playing on the big screen tv but it wasn't too loud so could be tuned out.
Recommended

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I wanted another traditional Turkish dish, but the waiter suggested I try the Aubergine with a meat inside and rice and veggies on the side. Yum. Pleasant people.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We were on our way to another lonely planet recommended restaurant which we learned was closed for lunch. Wallabies wasn't on our original research list but we were hungry so we sat down. The owner greeted us warmly and gave us his recommendations, and they were absolutely fantastic.

I had the stuffed eggplant which came hot off the grill and was wonderfully accompanied by rice and vegetables. Eating here was one of the highlights of the trip after the all-flare-no-substance set of restaurants in Istanbul. We are glad we stopped on. Our orders took long to make than we would have liked. I think we were early for the lunch crowd so things were still being prepared in the back. But we weren't in a hurry to get anywhere so that was fine.